Co-creation Hub is Africa’s leading technology innovation ecosystem builder on a mission to accelerate the application of science, technology and social capital for economic prosperity across Africa.
Our mandate is to build a formidable innovation ecosystem with a deeply rooted network, cultivating strategic partnerships and practical industry know-how that can support entrepreneurs and innovators in building thoughtful, relevant and scalable solutions. From our locations in Lagos, Abuja, Ijebu Ode (in Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya), Kigali (Rwanda), and Windhoek (Namibia) we have built a vibrant community of over 81,000 people and counting and have supported to a portfolio of over 120 early-stage ventures including Lifebank, Ushahidi, Riby, BudgIT, Stutern, Kopo Kopo, Sendy, mFarm, Wecyclers and many more.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Impact and Evaluation Analyst to lead the assessment, measurement, and analysis of the outcomes and effectiveness of our projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in working with large and longitudinal projects, as well as a deep understanding of innovation and technology. By joining our team, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our initiatives achieve their intended impact and contribute to our organization’s goals.
- Impact Measurement: Design and implement frameworks to assess the impact of our projects on various stakeholders, target audiences, and the broader community. Develop key performance indicators (KPIs) and relevant metrics to track and evaluate project success.
- Longitudinal Analysis: Manage and conduct longitudinal studies that track project outcomes and impacts over extended periods. Utilize advanced statistical methods to analyze trends, patterns, and correlations in the data.
- Evaluation Planning: Collaborate with project teams to develop comprehensive evaluation plans that align with project goals and objectives. Define evaluation methodologies, data collection strategies, and evaluation timelines.
- Data Collection and Analysis: Coordinate data collection efforts, which may include surveys, interviews, focus groups, and data mining. Apply both quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques to interpret data and draw actionable insights.
- Innovation and Technology Integration: Leverage your expertise in innovation and technology to identify innovative approaches for impact assessment. Incorporate data analytics, automation, and digital tools to enhance evaluation processes.
- Reporting and Visualization: Generate comprehensive evaluation reports that communicate findings, trends, and recommendations to various stakeholders. Present data visually through charts, graphs, and dashboards to facilitate understanding.
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including project managers, researchers, and technologists, to integrate evaluation activities seamlessly into project lifecycles.
- Best Practices and Learning: Stay informed about emerging trends, methodologies, and best practices related to impact assessment and evaluation. Share insights and knowledge to continuously enhance our evaluation approaches.
- Master’s in a relevant field (e.g., social sciences, data science, evaluation, etc.).
- Proven experience in leading impact assessment and evaluation efforts for large and longitudinal projects.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in quantitative and qualitative data analysis methods. Proficiency in statistical software and data visualization tools.
- Expertise in innovation and technology, with a track record of applying these concepts to evaluation practices.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present complex information in a clear and accessible manner.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and precision in analysis and reporting.
- Collaborative mindset with the ability to work effectively in multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically about evaluation design and methodologies.