Job title: Integrated Producer
Company: Momentum Worldwide
Job description: About Us – Momentum Worldwide:
Momentum is an agency of doers. We make the industry’s most disruptive, entertaining, shareable, unforgettable experiences for our clients and their fans. We do it by bringing people closer to what they love, in original and unexpected ways. Whether it’s a physical activation, a virtual experience, or a piece of unique branded content, it’s all part of what we call the Total Brand Experience – ideas that solve business challenges, through best-in-class Consulting, Strategy, Analytics, Experience Design, and Production.
We want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
What Can You Expect From Momentum:
At Momentum, we expect our employees to embody our values!
Our Core Values of Be One, Do Great Work, Have Fun, Give Back and Grow empower an environment where we challenge ourselves professionally and encourage each other personally.
At Momentum, we make our differences matter!
Who we are matters. We choose to hire diverse voices from all walks of life. We choose to make our culture one where everyone can be their authentic self and speak in their voice. We choose to give each other permission to get things wrong, so we can learn to make them right. We choose to celebrate the bravery of our peers and we choose to be collectively responsible.
At Momentum, we make our actions matter!
Making it matter means always choosing the sustainable option. It means designing waste out from the start. It means working with the right materials. Sourcing locally, innovating off-the-shelf solutions and reusing and repurposing. It means powering smarter. Travelling less. And only working with vendors who do the same. Make it matter means becoming the first experiential agency in the world to receive 2 ISO certifications.
At Momentum, we make our people matter!
We choose to make your workplace part of your wellbeing. We choose a hybrid work model. We choose no meeting Fridays. We choose to let ourselves take as much Time Well Taken (vacation) as we need. We choose education programs that help our people develop professionally and personally. We choose tuition reimbursement. We choose to match your 401K. We choose to make your financial wellbeing our priority. We choose to make our people’s lives matter.
What We Are Looking For:
An integrated producer is responsible for the creative logistics and production of our technology-driven programs. We lead the execution across a number of channels – live activations, sponsorships, events, retail, web, and advertising.
The integrated producer serves as lead in completing the work to a successful end for all parties both internally and externally – the greater Momentum team, Client and Partner/Vendor teams. We work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in the spirit of best-in-class storytelling.
Here’s What You’ll Do (Responsibilities):
- Responsible for production of technology-driven projects. Such projects include but are not limited to: web sites, promotional web sites (sweepstakes, contests), online media, local/ mobile applications, digital out of home, motion graphics, interactive projections, interactive installations, mobile technology, platform configuration, and emerging technology applications including web3, AR/VR, and beyond.
- Work with account leads, strategists, and creatives to define Project Scopes: goals, research, deliverables, budget and schedule.
- Ensure that production runs smoothly during all program phases, including conception, pre-production, discovery, production, installation, on-site supervision at live activations (as needed), and post production.
- Guide stakeholders through the production process with strong communication between all parties both internal and external to the agency.
- Work in close partnership with the technology team to define the technical approach and implement the approach.
- Manage numerous programs at one time with the ability to prioritize, track, and meet key deadlines.
- Build and manage timelines, budgets, and contracts for numerous programs.
- Provide guidance to project teams on technical, timing, and budget feasibility while also working with them to provide solutions.
- Help guide and evolve the creative ideas based on knowledge of production’s influence on audience insights (especially digital), strategy, media, and analytics.
- Track project process and communicate with weekly status updates.
- Stay abreast of who the best vendors/partners are, what their strengths and skills are and maintain relations with them. Present the best vendors for the project to the creative teams on each project.
- Conduct contract negotiations for production elements, adhering to scale and all necessary insurance requirements.
- Travel periodically for various client events, on-location, providing training, support and oversight as needed for vendor testing and installation.
- Manage risk and troubleshoot/resolve conflict with all stakeholders.
- Be the primary point of contact and act as a ‘the owner” (person most knowledgeable of the project deliverables) for Account Services, and the Creative team during a project.
- Integrate with other producers on events, physical build, and content and be knowledgeable about all mediums.
- Be passionate about delivering the best, most talked about creative work, on time and in budget.
- The Integrated Producer must be enthusiastic about tech-forward projects, innovation, and product development, and remain abreast of current digital technology and how these technologies apply to our clients’ businesses.
- Work with senior leadership (producers, directors, VP, SVP, and CTO) to deliver best in class technical projects.
- All other job duties as assigned.
- Support Momentum’s values.
Here’s What We’re Looking For (Qualifications & Requirements):
- 3-5+ years digital production experience and/or 4+ years in production.
- Agency and promotions experience are a plus.
- Proven experience managing or co-leading large projects and diverse teams in bringing best-in-class technologies to life.
- Ability to work independently on a day to day level with minimal supervision, while understanding how and when to manage up.
- Solid understanding of technical production and software/product development, best practices and best in class partners. Event experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with effective user experience models and practices.
- Demonstrated strategic thinker and problem-solver, emphasizing the ability to provide both conceptual and functional insight into a project – with a lens on innovation.
- Proven success in remaining abreast of current digital technology and how this technology applies to a client’s business.
- Results focus with ability to multi-task and prioritize within a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work with multiple teams and functional areas, agency-wide, on multiple projects – i.e. a real team player.
- Be a true team-oriented producer, fostering collaboration, prioritizing problem-solving, and proactively minimizing conflict. The Integrated Producer must understand that at Momentum, the team is better together and that under challenging development cycles, there is no room for conflict. The Integrated Producer must evangelize this theme throughout the organization.
- Proficiency in Google tools and Microsoft 365, various collaboration tools, etc.; working knowledge of other development programs a plus but not necessary — might include Codebase, Mockflow, Photoshop, Visio, Invision, Trello, Smartsheet, and any other project management tools. Must be comfortable in web-based platforms and learning to use new tools, most importantly.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and electronically.
- Individual must bring calm to a project not panic.
- Enthusiastic for digital and integrated projects, and excited to apply to new projects.
- Ability to jump in and take over projects during any production stage.
- Be able thrive in a fast paced, quick-thinking, dynamic environment, under tight deadlines, and be comfortable navigating through ambiguity of all kinds to create clarity.
- Time Well Taken (our flexible benefits plan that allows you take the time you need).
- Hybrid Work model – ability to work from home or in office.
- Holidays and Winter Break (agency closes between Christmas and New Years holidays).
- No meeting Fridays.
- Curated DE&I programs and initiatives.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans.
- Short- and Long-term disability.
- 401(K) with company match.
- EAP – Employee Assistance Plan.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Work from Home stipend.
- Referral bonuses.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Health Saving Accounts.
At Momentum Worldwide, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability – or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits and all other privileges of employment.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.