Job title: IT Officer Job at Association for Reproductive and Family Health
Job description: Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Location: Lagos
- The IT Officer, reporting to the DFO will provide first and second level hardware maintenance & upgrades; ensure the reliability of the local Network and Communications systems: e-mail & Internet, and take regular backups of all local data.
- Have sound working knowledge of Active Directory and Group policy.
- Support existing applications and rollout of new applications.
- Formulate, implement and enforce IT Security policies.
- Keep an up to date inventory of all IT hardware & software.
- Have an in-depth and working knowledge of IT vendor and supplier relationship management. 100% of his/her time per annum is chargeable to the project.
- Applicants must have a University Degree, preferably in Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronic, Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Microsoft, CompTIA, Cisco related certifications are a distinct advantage as well as knowledge of other essential office software.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in the use and maintenance of office computers, operating systems, applications, and network and communication technologies in reputable NGOS or medium-large sized organizations.
- Have a good understanding of USAID funded project’s policies and procedures. Well-developed investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to show understanding and patience in communicating with technology users is also essential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: