Job title: Job Vacancies at Hello Products
Job description: Hello Products is an African Healthcare Company based in Lagos, Nigeria that develops, manufactures and distributes a range of high quality personal and home care brands that support healthier life and safer homes throughout Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Site Coordinator
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist with HSE training materials development and delivery of trainings on all procedures (planning + execution)
- Emergency drill data collection, coordination, and training on emergency response plan
- Employee PPE compliance monitoring
- HSE critical equipment planned maintenance audit.
- Confined space inspection inventory review and update
- Tracking and follow up of closure of HSE gaps from self-assessments.
- CAPA tracking from all forums (Weekly individual Gemba walks, monthly management Gemba walk, Inspection of extinguisher and emergency eye wash etc.)
- Routine and Non-routine Activities Risk assessment review
- Contractors’ HSE trainings, safety performance audit and documentation evaluation for registration
- PTW system + job monitoring audit.
- Site area and workplace noise survey and mapping for noise reduction program
- Fire extinguishers inventory development; monthly inspections
- HSE documentations audit and proper filing
- PPE Issuance, documentation, and inventory management
- Solid waste inventory management (waste generation and evacuation tracking and documentation)
- Communication between company policy and government agency e.g., LASEPA, NESREA etc.
- Review the LPG audit for control implementation effectiveness.
- Safety visual management and communication audit.
- Environmental data monitoring.
- Hazard identification and control
- Security training for access control and contractors monitoring.
- Review team entire site process and operations.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree in Chemical Engineering or any other Engineering-related course.
- 2 – 5 years of experience of HSE in FMCG
- IOSH or NEBOSH IGC or ISPON or OSHA or any other safety certification
- Fire certificate and first aid certification will be an added advantage.
- Gas and aerosol operation will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of OSHA guidelines and other state and local safety regulations
- Familiarity with the tools, machines and equipment used in the workplace.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to teach others the established safety standards.
- Ability to work well as a team and interact with different groups of people.
Application Closing Date: 4th September, 2023.
2.) B2B Sales Supervisor – North
Job Location: Kano
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Traditional Sales
- Coordinate with the B2B Manager to execute and implement sales strategies that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Prepare action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provide timely, accurate prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports
- Build relationship with trade channels such as HORECA (Hotel, Restaurants and Café), Hospitals, Health Centers, Pharmaceutical distributors, Cooperatives, and Corporate Institutions
- Participate in NAPPMED (Nigerian Association of Patent & Proprietary Medicine Dealers), PSN (Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria), PCN (Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria) and other health organizationwithin assigned area
- Create leads to generate impactful sales on all other trade channels of Hello Products Limited by using B2B concept for brand visibility.
- Manage accurate data and records of Canvassers and report same to B2B Manager.
- Negotiate on behalf of company for annual bidding and contracts with institutions.
- Ensure specific strategy in line with company’s trade policies to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual target.
- Manage Sales Canvassers effectively, ensuring they meet daily and monthly targets.
- Create and maintain customers business pipeline, meet assigned
- Prepare presentations, quotes, and sales contract.
- Develop plans for daily activities, lead generation, customer contact, channel support and structure of appointments and follow-up
- Recruit new customers and ensuring proper documentation for account opening.
Education and Experience:
- B.Sc or HND in any discipline
- 2 – 5 years of B2B Sales experience in Personal Care Industry
Eligible candidate should possess the following skills & knowledge:
- Strong leadership skills
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Relationship Management skills
- Excellent team player and team builder, with good organizational skills.
- Good marketing skills with excellent knowledge of FMCG.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Ability to work with people of diverse background and ethnicity and race
- Ability to blend with the organizational culture of the Company
- Coaching skills.
- Ability to motivate and enforce compliance
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must be fluent in English.
- Willingness to travel
- Valid driver’s licence.
Application Closing Date: 15th September, 2023.
3.) Sales Manager – Cosmetics
Job Location: Oregun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for development of the beauty care channel in the company.
- Customers to include major chains/individual outlets PAN Nigeria across the value chain. Channels include Spas, beauty salons, hair salons, barber shops, Horeca outlets, and beauty retail cosmetic stores.
- Will be required to be involved with general marketing activities on an ad hoc basis, including very frequent travels across Nigeria. Field to office ratio 80:20
- Provide short- and long-term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of other prospective clients.
- Will manage lead generation, web site development and content curation/creation, and sales collateral
- Responsible for leading negotiations and driving initiatives for the beauty category- Beauty soaps, body creams, body sprays, hair care range e.tc.
- Responsible for the delivery of the total channel value target
- Managing the prioritization of projects and plans within the team and ensure the overall productivity of the team.
- Responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue growth.
- Will manage marketing efforts for brand position and awareness.
Education & Experience
- Preferably Female, 2.1 or 2.2 in any First Degree discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience as sales manager in a beauty related industry.