At Palmpay, you will be part of a purpose-driven community dedicated to creating a bold and versatile work environment. In Palmpay Payments, you will be an integral member of a growing organization that inspires passion, courage, and inventiveness – creating the future of global commerce and making an important, positive impact on millions of Palmpay customers and agents. If you are looking for a special place to take your Payments career to the next level, we want to talk with you!
Risk Management is at the core of Payments done well and we are hiring curious, driven, and courageous experts to transform our business for Palmpay’s next-generation Payments strategy and Beyond.
About the Role:
We are looking for a strong Junior-Middle Engineer to work in the payment network team responsible for designing and investigating channel integration. As a self-motivated and enthusiastic member of our team, you will work with extremely hardworking peers in a fun environment. You will work in an agile environment with a focus on problem-solving and engineering perfection.
- Work throughout all phases of the channel integration process independently as well as work jointly with other team members
- Collaborate with architects, product management, developers, QE, and Operations teams to work on innovative solutions in alignment with development goals and principles
- Produce clear, well-documented debug report docs and participate in issue fixing, and service stable improvement with developers, analysts, and product managers. Good understanding of business problems.
- Responsible for leading engineering support, release, and on-call responsibilities for an always-on 24×7 site.
- 3+ years of software design and IT support experience with, a solid foundation in computer science.
- Strong experience in Fintech, the Bank industry, and the PTSP industry. Experience working in InterSwitch, UPSL, NIBSS, and 3Line is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in software development using Java, SOAP, RESTful Web Services, and Micro Service. Experience with a shell script, and network is a major plus.
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and to thrive under pressure
- Excellent decision-making, communication, and collaboration skills.
Powered by JazzHR