Kenneth E. Hagin Biography, Age, Ministry, Family, Life and Death
Who is Kenneth E Hagin?
Kenneth Erwin Hagin was an influential American charismatic preacher born on August 20, 1917 in McKinney, Texas to Lillie Viola Drake Hagin and Jess Hagin. According to him, Hagin was born with a malformed heart and a blood disease that was considered incurable. He was not expected to live and became paralyzed and bedridden by the age of 15.
This article provides information about Kenneth E. Hagin such as his ministry, family, personal life, death and other facts about him. Before we continue, let’s take a look at her profile summary below.
|Birth Name||Kenneth Erwin Hagin|
|Date of birth||August 20, 1917|
|Place of birth||McKinney, Texas|
Old: 86 years old
|children||Kenneth Wayne Hagin &
Patricia (Hagin) Harrison
|parents||Lillie Viola Drake Hagin and
Kenneth E Hagin Biography
Kenneth E. Hagin was born on August 20, 1917 in McKinney, Texas to Lillie Viola Drake Hagin and Jess Hagin. Hagin testified that he was born with a damaged heart and an incurable blood disease. Not intended to live, he became crippled and bedridden by the age of 15.
He became a Christian in April 1933. He claimed that after a dramatic conversion experience, he died three times in the space of ten minutes from his damaged heart, each time witnessing the horrors of hell and then being brought back to life. After his conversion he was still disabled.
After reading Mark 11:23-24 on August 8, 1934, he said he was raised from his deathbed by a revelation of “trust in God’s word.” He was also free from paralysis and never had any trouble walking. Roberts Liardon’s book God’s Generals records his miraculous recovery.
Kenneth E. Hagin Ministry
Kenneth E. Hagin started his first non-denominational church in 1936. He preached his first sermon as pastor of a small Baptist church in Roland, Texas. In 1937 he became minister of the Assemblies of God.
Over the next twelve years he led five Assemblies of God churches in Texas, in Tom Bean, Farmersville (twice), Talco, Greggton, and Van. He pastored his last church in Van, Texas before beginning his journey.
After a performance by Jesus, Hagin began a touring ministry as a Bible teacher and evangelist in 1949. Between 1947 and 1958 he was a member of the Voice of the Healing Revival in the United States Osborn along with Oral Roberts, Gordon Lindsay and TL.
Hagin was inducted into the Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship International (commonly known as FGBMFI), which was formed in 1951.
You may be interested to know about Pastor Jack Hibbs’ biography, age, ministry and family
Kenneth E. Hagin Wife and Family
Kenneth E Hagin married Oretha Rooker on November 25, 1938. They were parents of two children. Kenneth Wayne Hagin, sometimes known as Kenneth Hagin Jr., was their first child, born on September 3, 1939.
Patricia (Hagin) Harrison, a daughter, was born 19 months later on March 27, 1941. Kenneth Wayne Hagin is pastor of Rhema Bible Church and president of Kenneth Hagin Ministries, which he founded.
Rhema Bible Training College
Rhema Bible Training College, formerly Rhema Bible Training Center, was founded by Hagin in 1974. This Bible Institute is located on .45 km2 in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, a suburb of Tulsa. The program has a Charismatic/Pentecostal basis.
Child ministry, youth ministry, evangelism, counseling, missionary work, Bible study, and community service are among the seven areas of ministry available.
List of published books by Kenneth E. Hagin
- A better union
- A sensible guide to fasting
- A fresh anointing
- authority of the believer
- Baptism in the Holy Spirit [Study Guide]
- Bible Faith Course
- Bible prayer course
- Biblical Keys to Financial Prosperity
- Physical Healing and Atonement
- Cast your worries on the Lord
- Classic sermons
- About spiritual gifts
- Don’t blame God
- El Shaddai
- Exceedingly growing faith
- Fall Faith Eating Devotionals
- Faith Food Devotions for Spring
- Faith Food devotionals for the summer
- Faith Food Devotions for the Winter
- Follow God’s plan for your life
- gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Growing up spiritually
- He Gave Gifts to the People: A Biblical Perspective of Apostles, Prophets, and Pastors
- Healing is ours
- Healing Scriptures
- Healthy Eating: A Daily Guide to Spiritual Nutrition for the Soul
- How can you preserve your healing?
- How can you loosen your faith?
- How can you be led by the Spirit of God?
- How can you know the will of God?
- I believe in visions
- laying on of hands
- Love: The Path to Victory
- Marriage, Divorce & Remarriage
- service to your family
- Mountain-moving belief
- Do Christians have to suffer?
- New Thresholds of Faith
- obedience in finances
- Plans, Purposes and Pursuits
- prayer secrets
- Pray to get results
- Prevailing prayer for peace
- Redeemed from poverty, sickness and spiritual death
- Right and wrong thinking
- Seven Steps to Evaluating the Prophecy
- Seven Things You Should Know About Divine Healing
- Seven Important Steps to Receiving the Holy Spirit
- The Art of Prayer
- The authority of the believer
- The gift of prophecy
- The Holy Spirit and His Gifts
- The human spirit
- The Intervening Christian
- The Key to Biblical Healing
- The Midas Touch: A Balanced Approach to Biblical Prosperity
- The Gifts of the Ministry (Study Guide)
- The name of Jesus
- The New Birth
- The ministry of Jesus Christ today
- The true belief
- The Trinity of Man
- The Triumphant Church: dominion over all powers of darkness
- The woman question
- Three big words
- Reverse hopeless situations
- Understand how to fight the good fight of faith
- Understand the anointing
- Welcome to God’s Family: A Basic Guide to Living a Spirit-Filled Life
- what is belief
- What to do when Faith seems weak and Victory lost?
- Zoe: The god way of life
Kenneth E. Hagin (death)
He went to bed feeling great on Saturday, September 13, according to a press release from Hagin’s ministry. He smiled at his wife Oretha at the breakfast table one Sunday morning, then groaned and bowed his head to his chest. He died on September 19, 2003 at the age of 86.