Are you an established Korean-speaking SEO Manager, with experience managing high traffic websites in the extremely competitive market of iGaming? Looking to join a dynamic & forward-thinking Affiliate business?
Looking for a flexible, remote role so you can work from anywhere in the world?
Are you looking to grow your skills, surrounded by people experienced and specialised in all niches of SEO?
If so, Finixio could be for you !
We are in the process of scaling up our SEO operation to handle our growth so are looking for a Korean speaking SEO Manager to focus on our iGaming sites – both in terms of performance, and our expansion into new markets and new verticals.
- Working directly with the Head of SEO in defining SEO strategy, supporting & guiding editorial & product staff
- Train & manage editors on SEO best practices
- Train, manage, develop, and potentially recruit SEO executives for your team
- Working with the product team to ensure new website features & product releases are SEO friendly
- Create content briefings, content editing, keyword research
- Competitor research/analysis
- Ability to execute link-building activities
- Analysis and problem-solving of SEO issues
- Technical website audits and troubleshooting problem pages
- And best of all, working towards the collective goal of taking our business & your career to the next level
- Experience in the same or similar role in the iGaming industry
- Strong SEO experience, affiliate background highly preferred
- Experience with SEO tools (Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Majestic, ScreamingFrog, etc)
- Well-organised in managing small teams
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Excellent written and spoken skills in the English and Korean language
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- ???? A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- ???? An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- ???? Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- ⭐️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ✈️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ⛱️ 33/30 free paid days
- ???? Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- ???? Professional development and ongoing learning
- ???? An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- ???? Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
- ???? Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- ???? Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- ???? Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
- ???? Diverse and Inclusive
- ???? Committed to continuous learning and development
- ⚖️ Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- ???? Celebrate our success and learning from failures
- ???? Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.