RISE Nigeria works in collaboration with government and local partners to address areas of unmet need, scaling-up proven and innovative approaches to address unmet need, building on the momentum of the surge response, strengthening local partners and networks, and contribute to a culture of quality, data use, and accountability in selected Nigeria state. RISE will be reducing geography and transitioning some
out of some states, having implemented in about four year with remarkable teams and partners, RISE is seeking to engage an expert transition consultant to work with the RISE leadership team to manage the
transition process for the team and partners.
The consultant will be required to Lead the facilitation of the transitioning session during RISE Strategic review meeting, provide change management sessions, one on one counselling sessions and provide capacity building sessions to improve the team management to manage the transition phase.
Consultancy Daily Rate: N70,000-N100,000
- Make contributions to the planning of team strategic review meeting
- Attend check-in meetings to prepare for the overall implementation of the activity.
- Facilitate three days strategic review meeting, infusing transition management activities and sessions to the program
- Facilitate sessions on transition management (Psychological, emotional, physical, mental and financial)
- Conduct change management and adaptive management tips useful for transition
- Facilitate group sessions and exercises on transition management with open Q/A and highly interactive session
- Conduct counselling sessions in plenary and during one on one
- Facilitate sessions to improve the team’s understanding, and skills of interpersonal communication, peoples’ skills, emotional intelligence
- Develop a comprehensive report of the SRM
- Education: PhD or Master’s Degree in Development, Organizational Psychology/Organizational Development/Human Resource management or related field
- Years of Experience: At least 10 years of experience of organizational change management, NGO change management/transition experience and expertise in the past, development studies, Public health with Masters in relevant field.
- Demonstrated knowledge and advanced skills and at least 10 years of previous experience team management, transition management and related field
- Language: If fluency in English Language is required
- Travel: Ability to travel for about 4 -5days, particularly to Lagos or any other location withinNigeria. Travel logistics: air ticket, taxi, accommodation and any other support based on organizational policy will be provided
- Advanced degree preferably in Organizational Psychology/Organizational Development/Human Resource management with at least 10 years of experience of organizational change management, organizational development and team building with Masters in relevant field.
- Demonstrated knowledge and advanced skills and at least 8 years of previous experience in the preparation of Team Building, knowledge sharing and conducting sustainable team-building
activities for INGOs. * Excellent facilitation, Cultural sensitivity and communication skills in English (oral and written) .
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent rapporteur and analytical skills necessary for capturing the reviews and suggestions that will emerge from the interactive sessions during the exercise
Jhpiego offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Please apply at
Applicants must submit a single document for upload to include: cover letter, resume, and references.
For further information about Jhpiego, visit our website at
Note: The successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
Jhpiego is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Jhpiego, a Johns Hopkins University affiliate, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, marital status, pregnancy, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, other legally protected characteristics or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. Jhpiego promotes Affirmative Action for minorities, women, individuals who are disabled, and veterans.