At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology.
Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in the technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, everyone feels valued here, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive – we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Team
People are at the heart of OKG culture. Our People team plays a key role in building success in terms of our people, culture, and talent that provide a significant impact on our rapidly-scaling organization.
About the Opportunity
OKX is in search of a Learning & Development Manager to join our People team. This role will be responsible for planning, implementing, and supporting all events and opportunities related to the improvement of overall employee engagement. You will partner with leadership and team leaders across the company to collectively build and maintain a thriving culture throughout the entire employee lifecycle, as well as coordinating events for the organization.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Design, develop, and implement enterprise-wide culture strategies with core and consistent elements that drive towards delivering on the strategy, yet are tailored and impactful for different areas and audiences across the business.
- Take a systemic view of culture transformation that extends beyond the core ‘people’ systems to ensure cultural changes are embedded across all levers. This includes operating models, organizational design, governance & decision frameworks, and change & communications frameworks.
- Current and future state culture review and assessment, identification of strengths and gaps, and drivers to develop the culture both from an external best practice perspective and within OKG’s unique context.
- Influence, educate, and manage key stakeholders, including the Group Executive Team and senior leadership teams across the business.
- Develop strategies and initiatives that enable all employees to engage and align strategy and help articulate and develop new ways of working that are required to deliver the organization’s goals.
- Develop an approach and strategy to employee engagement which includes the annual engagement survey encompassing full implementation, stakeholder plans and management, communication initiatives, leader/team capability development, and ongoing monitoring of engagement and focused actions in response.
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of experience in an employee experience/engagement role, ideally in a related industry
- Ability to lead through influence in a matrixed environment and demonstrated ability to excel in a collaborative and team environment.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage, interact, influence, and communicate at all levels with excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Experience in a progressive, fast-paced, and hyper-growth organization
- Experience in researching, developing, and maintaining relationships with talent and technology vendors to deliver programs and events.
- Outstanding analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills; ability to determine root causes and provide solutions.
- High proficiency in English (both written and verbal)
Nice to Haves:
Relevant experience in a global high-tech company
Strong passion for crypto
Global exposure and cross culture mindset
Excellent spoken and written mandarin
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
The salary range for this position is $128,000.00 to $192,000.00. The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.