Job title: Logistic Operational Manager Job at Tusen Consulting Limited
Job description: Tusen Consulting Limited (formerly Adecco Nigeria Limited) is an indigenous company established in Nigeria in 2002 by Adecco SA, a Forbes Global 500 company and worldwide industry leader. With a wealth of experience from our former parent company, we provide general HR solutions, including specialized staffing services. Tusen Consulting delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to corporate clients and qualified associates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Summary of Functions
- Responsible for effectively planning, directing and coordinating all the activities of the logistics department.
- To ensure that the most feasible method for achieving the most economical operation and timely operations within the logistic department
Major Duties and Responsibilties
- Supervises and controls the Clearing and Forwarding operations of the Operations manager in line with corporate objectives. Develops a service orientation culture to service other departments and third parties.
- Supervises and controls the Transport equipment and operation with responsible Transport Manager in line with Corporate Objectives.
- Develops a service orientation culture to service other departments and third parties.
- Warehouse Managers: To supervise and control his operations and income for companies products and external customers.
- Develops operation schedules to ensure timely deliveries to the tanks while maintaining efficient levels of inventory.
- Inventory Management ( Inbound and Outbound).
- Monitors, Supervises, and Controlls all staff responsible for inventory management.
- Ensures compliance with corporate operational procedures.
- Tank Farm Manager: To supervise and control his operations and income for companies products and external customers.
- Ensure proper operation and maintenance of the tanks including effective controls and reconciliation of inventory.
- Interested candidates should possess an BSc Degree qualification with 4 – 7 years of work experience.