Job title: Logistics Coordinator Job at Western Development Company Limited
Job description: Western Development Company Limited is an Oil and Gas servicing company with about 25 years in the sector. Our experience spans from Telecommunications, IT, Engineering, Marine Services to mention but a few. We also employ and second manpower services, personnel and services to our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Location: Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- Develop scope of work and translate to CP useable format
- Co-ordinate CP Goal Zero requirements in contracts and ensure that contracts are fully compliant to
- Assist the contract holder in post award contract management ensuring that key contract management actions are implemented and tracked.
- Develop and manage the contract management tracker ensuring that spend rate aligns with plan and contract renewal or replacement trigger dates are
Experience and Qualification Required
- Bachelor’s degree or HND / B.Sc / B.Eng degree in any discipline
- 2 – 5 years of experience
- Supply chain academy certification.
- Sound knowledge of the use of SAP blueprint.
- Knowledge of the use of Omnicom
- Diploma in Contracting & Procurement by Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS).