Job title: Lounge Manager Job at Bheerhugz Cafe
Job description: Bheerhugz Cafe, BhEERHUGZ as popularly known, is a leisure and entertainment spot for urban, fun seeking people to unwind, meet and lounge. You are guaranteed a unique lounge and dining experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the delivery of excellent customer services and maintain a high level of customer management always.
- Take full responsibility for the setup and effective operations of the shop within company policy, always.
- Maximize all sales opportunities in the shop including quality of food and drink service and availability using all company point of sale as directed; understand all promotions and point of sale requirements and work with the team and General Manager to maximize sales at every opportunity.
- Ensure the effective and proper use of all inventory management tools
- Ensure product availability and delivery on time
- Takes full responsibility for the management of the shop and ensures the shop achieves the desired results.
- Ensure that opening and closing procedures are adhered to, in line with company policy.
- Responsible for the security, health and safety of staff, customers and property.
- Oversees all areas of the shop including third-party providers
- Ensure full availability of all drinks, food and forecast appropriately to meet shop demands during low and high seasons
- Manage all stock management processes including, timely stock counts, line checks, wastage reports and loss investigation.
- Ensure all company security procedures, including loss prevention measures and procedures for the security of staff and premises are followed.
- Carry out risk assessments to ensure staff and customers safety, ensure the adherence to children specific guidelines.
- Meet sales goals by training, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Is responsible for the Management of the shop including motivating and leading the team to work to the highest standard always.
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws.
- Establish marketing strategies to meet the organizational sales and performance objectives
- Ensure proper Management of the day to day performance of subordinates in line with company policies and procedures
- Manage and maintain subordinates welfare and trainings with the help of the Human Resources team.
- Identify recruitment needs and take an active role in the search and selection activities and the appointment of staff in line with the company recruitment process
- Ensures that the business operations run smoothly and according to the companys policy Research and analyse the current market conditions, competitor information and proffer recommendations to Executive Management
- Carry out duties as instructed by the General Manager and Managing Director.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years of work experience.