Job title: M² Senior Marketing & Comms Manager
Job description: We are a British metaverse and Web3 technology company pioneering cultural change through the creation of interconnected virtual worlds and environments.
Virtual worlds have a profound impact on the real world. Our goal is to work with partners to create metaversal experiences that enrich and meaningfully extend the potential of our lives, through live interactive events, multiplayer games, entertainment and social spaces – all with cutting-edge technology that allows many thousands of people to interact in high-fidelity environments, at the same time and in the same space.
M² is an ecosystem of interoperable metaverses, connecting together brands and businesses, creators and fans, bringing spectacular experiences to life at unprecedented scale and enabling a crossworld economy. M² addresses builders, small businesses and large brands and enables mass-scale virtual experiences connected through a shared digital asset economy,
As Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, you will help to craft and distribute content for M², helping to build successful marketing campaigns, drive user acquisition and manage external agency relationships. Working closely with our SVP PR & Communications and the Head of Digital Marketing, you will have an opportunity to make a real hands-on impact on building the Improbable marketing and communications ecosystem through its M² project.
- Supporting on matters of Corporate Communications, helping to coordinate the various efforts and projects initiated within the team.
- Developing content strategies that supports the overarching digital marketing strategy for the Improbable brand, and family or other brands.
- Creating & distributing content with a focus on making an impact on key business goals.
- Working closely with third-party agencies across PR, Social Media and Research.
- Supporting the marketing team with the Improbable corporate and family brand websites design & content.
- Helping to create impactful thought leadership and media strategies encompassing traditional media / social media / blogs / podcasts, influencers, industry associates etc.
- Understanding the big picture and how to best support Improbable’s strategic and business challenges, and drive positive impact.
Why You’re Made for This:
- Experienced with Marketing & comms in fast paced environments (technology first companies would be a preference)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience creating content used in either B2C or B2B marketing campaigns, including blogs, social media content, website copy etc.
- Strong coordination skills & ability to work cross functionally with a variety of internal/external stakeholders.
- A performer, impact driven, resilient and precise and reliable.
- A team player, who can perform individually, is strategic and impact driven and who works well in a fast paced environment.
- Someone who knows how to read and analyse marketing KPIs, tracking campaigns success and future planning.
- A degree in a marketing or communication focused field is required.
This role is available as remote, hybrid or in-office. We have a great office space in Spitalfields in London but are equally happy if you’d prefer to work from home some, or all of the time. We are ‘ certified, meaning our entire employee experience is anchored around flexibility and autonomy.
While we think the above experience could be important, we’re keen to hear from people that believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply.
Improbable is determined to foster an environment where people can do their best work and feel like they belong. We believe a healthy culture, strong values and contribution from a diverse range of individuals will help us to achieve success.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
If you require any reasonable adjustments as part of your application process or would like to confidentially discuss the matter, then please do let us know in the Additional Information section of your application.