- Develop and implement preventive maintenance programs to avoid downtime.
- Analyze and improve equipment utilization and performance.
- Coordinate with other departments to optimize HEMM availability, productivity, and efficiency.
- Ensure safety and environmental regulations are adhered to in the operation of equipment.
- Develop and implement training programs for HEMM operators.
- Liaise with OEM service engineers/representatives as in equipment commissioning, warranty, product support and technical manpower development.
- Ensure compliance with ISO requirements.
Locations: Obajana, Ibese, Okpella, Gboko.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Heavy Earth Moving Machinery.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and lead a team of professionals.
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance techniques.
- Familiarity with safety and environmental regulations.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development