Job title: Medical Officer Job at Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic
Job description: Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- S/he should reveal essential pondering within the scientific decision-making course of, particularly in assessing and diagnosing sufferers, resulting in the supply of protected look after all sufferers.
- The profitable candidate will work collaboratively with the healthcare staff and the Management Team to fulfil the wants of the sufferers, supporting the supply of coverage and procedures.
- Request and interpret the outcomes of laboratory investigations when vital.
- Perform specialised diagnostic bodily exams and remedy procedures.
- Conduct phone consultations which can contain discussing outcomes and implications of laboratory investigations with sufferers in addition to dealing appropriately with routine and emergency complaints.
- Participate in all remedy and preventative healthcare companies as delegated and agreed by the supervising Practice Manager(s).
- Interview sufferers, take medical histories, carry out bodily examinations, analyze, diagnose and clarify medical issues throughout surgical procedure consultations and residential visits.
- Consult, advocate and clarify applicable diagnostic assessments and remedy.
- Give medical directions to the nursing employees and different scientific care groups as required.
- LECC requires all employees to maintain their information and expertise updated
- Keep updated with related medical analysis, expertise, and evidence-based medicine.
Work Experience & Qualifications
- Degree in Medicine – Minimum qualification of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in any Global, National or State acknowledged University and conforming to the rules as set out by the Medical and Dental Association of Nigeria.
- Minimum of 1 year of expertise as a physician in a scientific setting.
- Up-to-date registration and license from the MDCN.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Computer literacy
- Excellent Communication
- Working Under Pressure
- Problem fixing and Initiative
- Time Management and Organization
- Attention to Detail.
- Humane, Empathetic, and Supportive Bedside Manner
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Salary & Other Benefits
Remuneration and Benefits
The following advantages can be found with this supply of employment:
- Competitive wage scale primarily based on enhancements from the CONMESS and CONHESS wage buildings in addition to surveys from prime personal hospitals in Nigeria.