Our client is a rapidly expanding digital bank based in Mayfair. They have reimagined access, deposits, payments, and foreign exchange for the digital age and have created a nimble user experience from the outset with same day account opening, seamless onboarding powered by professionals using advanced technology to remove complex and laborious tasks.
They are looking for a Money Laundering reporting officer to join their team. In this role you will ensure compliance throughout onboarding of customers to ensure they are in line with the company’s policies and procedures. Act as a point of escalation for the company’s high risk clients as well as carrying out investigations for these escalations and any suspicious activity.
This is the perfect opportunity for a proactive individual contributor to get into a role where you can step up and have autonomy to help drive the future success of this business.
This is a permanent position with 5 days onsite working in the office in Mayfair.
- Previous experience as compliance manager/officer
- Professional experience within Cryptocurrency/Blockchain
- previous experience managing teams, on and offshore.
- Working knowledge of legal requirements and controls.
- Experience in risk management and regulatory reporting.
- Professional certification ( e.g ICA)
- Salary up to £80k
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Pension contribution
- private healthcare