Job title: Operations Analyst – Crypto Fintech
Job description: Get in on the ground floor with a fast-growing, VC-backed tech company that is bringing cryptocurrency to the $ 401(k) market! We are the only 401(k) provider that allows people to invest directly into spot crypto and our growth reflects that.
Founded by experts who transformed the 401(k) for Fortune 500 companies, we’re backed by prominent venture capital and financial technology veterans who share our vision of bringing institutional quality investments to everyday Americans.
This is a role to help launch your career! One part operations, one part business analyst and one part product manager – you will help oversee, improve and manage our payroll system which processes over $200M yearly in payments. Decide what you like most and then increasingly specialize to move into product, operations leadership or crypto operations.
This is not a role for someone who wants a comfortable job that stays the same – you will be expected to help transform your role, process by process, working closely with product and engineering. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and invest in your own skill set – we’ll match your ambition with training, education, and opportunity. Self-motivation is key.
What is expected from you:
- Ability and desire to reinvent operational processes for greater scale and quality
- Tenacious creativity – constantly scanning to identify and lead automation/scale initiatives
- Desire to learn and deepen your technical expertise (e.g., SQL, Python, data visualization, etc.)
- Interact and develop relationships with partners to drive client success
- Show initiative and ownership of workload, while comfortably pursuing ideas for process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Personal ambition and drive
- 401(k), crypto or payroll experience is preferred
- Clear and concise written and verbal communications
- Strong technical and data skills
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Intermediate excel skills (vlookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- Programming exposure (e.g., familiarity with Python, Matlab, R, etc.)
- Fully remote
- Medical and dental insurance
- Generous vacation package
- Compensation plus bonus structure
- Equity/options grant included in compensation package
This role is designed to be a springboard for your career advancement here or beyond. You will need to learn, assume greater and greater responsibilities and invest heavily in your own growth. You tell us how you want to grow – we’ll provide opportunities, projects, additional training – you commit to continual learning and self-advancement.
ForUsAll is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.