We are representing an incredibly innovative Web3 related business, specialising in Digital Art. Following recent public investment for innovation, we’re seeking an experienced Marketeer to cultivate and own their emerging Brand Partnerships strategy. This is a very diverse Partnerships role, targeting Retailers/Brands, Sports Institutions, Media Owners, Agencies & Web3 related partners throughout the UK to join their newly developed, membership-based app. Not an opportunity to be missed for any individual looking to move away from your typical Partnerships role!
- Establish and oversee Partnerships with relevant retailers, media owners, brands, sports institutions, agencies & Web3 related partners
- Own overall Partnerships strategy & delivery through effective targeting, networking & relationship building
- Develop commercial relationships with contacts at key partners throughout the UK
- Own end-to-end project delivery and reporting of partnerships to key stakeholders
- Identify areas of commercial opportunity and drive awareness of each of the brands arms to relevant partners
- Work closely with Marketing & Tech team to support wider business strategy & activity
- Network & keep up to date with industry trends
- Min 3-4 years proven experience developing Partnership / Sponsorship campaigns
- Experience building Partnership campaigns with Sports institutions & retailers is highly desirable
- Previous experience working closely with agency / media / brand / sports contacts (all is not required)
- Extensive project management experience of working on end-to-end campaigns with deadlines
- Experience managing budgets and reporting on performance to key stakeholders
- Experience in overseas campaigns highly desirable but not essential (this role has the opportunity to work in the US market)
Apply online today!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.