Everyone at OANDA is focused on our vision to transform how our customers can meet all their currency needs. From our roots in 1996 that provided free currency exchange information to launching a multi-award-winning global FX and CFD trading business to our recent new venture of money transfer. OANDA is now a major global player.
Coinpass Limited, a UK crypto asset firm founded in 2018, has just joined OANDA Group; through coinpass.com, one of the few crypto exchanges registered with the FCA, OANDA will be able to invest in and grow a cryptocurrency trading offering in the UK market, providing retail traders and investors with a regulated route to the digital economy.
Join us and:
- Work on an award-winning platform that processes billions of dollars every day.
- Boost your career in a global, multicultural team.
- Improve yourself and your team through education and continuous learning.
- Contribute innovative ideas to improve the daily trading experience of thousands of Customers.
How we work?
We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to define and deliver upon the performance marketing strategy for OANDA Coinpass, to drive Client growth, market-leading performance for lifetime value and innovations to further enhance all marketing touchpoints with prospects and our Clients. We’re looking for a marketer who is both creative and analytical, has a strong bias to action, and is able to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment with a proven track record in growth marketing with both B2C and B2B experience.
By the end of the first three months you will:
- Define and deliver the B2B marketing strategy to increase revenue opportunities supported by Commercial teams.
- Drive NTA (New Traded Account) growth across multiple OANDA Coinpass retail properties and geos, increasing ROI from marketing activities.
- Collaborate with OANDA Coinpass Commercial Leads and Sales Teams, creating a marketing strategy and plan to exploit growth opportunities and create competitive advantages in-market.
- Develop integrated marketing plans ensuring effective briefing and supporting development of channel specific roadmaps; across internal performance team and external agencies, including but not limited to: PPC, SEO, Display, Social Media, Native, Video, Audio, Affiliates, ASO, ASA, UAC, Offline, Partnerships, others.
- Own the acquisition funnel metrics from Impression to NTA with responsibility for creative A/B and multivariate testing across ads, landing pages and retargeting.
- Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager and working within the Performance Marketing team, create integrated marketing plans.
- Own the OANDA Coinpass marketing calendar and roadmap for all channels, cooperating with the Campaign Manager.
- Manage the agencies, work with internal Affiliate and SEO channel leads, cooperate with internal Research Team.
- Maintain relationship with key stakeholders and 3rd party relationships building strong and collaborative approaches.
- Budget planning and monitoring.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, developments and compliance marketing requirements.
- Provide regular performance reports for senior management.
- Previous global experience, having implemented successful marketing initiatives in multiple regions throughout the world including proven experience in managing paid digital media campaigns across.
- Professional experience of developing integrated demand generation strategies and executing campaigns with a proven record of supporting sales to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Knowledge of managing marketing budgets and driving significant ROI growth.
- Specific experience in supporting new product launches with fully integrated marketing programs will be a plus.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Demonstrates strategic thinking and planning ability, whilst being tactically responsive to changing needs.
- Strong commercial acumen, with excellent numeracy, analytical, forecasting and negotiating skills.
- Full Google stack experience, GA4 proficient, Lookerstudio, Tableau, PowerBI, Salesforce will be a plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced digital industry with commercially driven objectives.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
Learn more about our culture
| | |