CertiK is a pioneer in blockchain security, leveraging best-in-class AI technology to protect and monitor blockchain protocols and smart contracts. Founded in 2018 by professors from Yale University and Columbia University, CertiK’s mission is to secure the web3 world. CertiK applies cutting-edge innovations from academia to enterprise, enabling mission-critical applications to scale with safety and correctness. \n
- Manage and run critical infrastructure and platform services.
- Support the release of new services through capacity planning, rollout planning, and release management.
- Build and deploy automation tooling (CI/CD) for supported services.
- In collaboration with application teams, define and implement observability strategies, including SLAs and error budgets.
- Troubleshoot and remediate issues with the services you manage.
- Track and execute continuous improvements.
- Strong experience with database technologies such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, and MongoDB.
- Strong experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Prometheus, ELK, Grafana, and Datadog.
- Strong knowledge of IaC and version control tools (e.g., Git, Ansible, and Terraform), CI/CD pipelines, and software development methodologies
- Strong programming skills in Bash, Python, C++, or Java.
- Familiarity with container orchestration platforms such as Nomad, ECS, or Kubernetes.
- Broad exposure to at least one cloud platform: AWS, Google, Azure.
- ~3 years of experience
- Strong understanding of Linux.
- Understanding of general networking protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, and TLS.
- Familiarity working with open source software community.
- Experience in startups and blockchain technologies.
About the Company
One of the fastest-growing and most trusted companies in blockchain security, CertiK is a true market leader. To date, CertiK has worked with over 3,200 Enterprise clients, secured over $310 billion worth of digital assets, and has detected over 60,000 vulnerabilities in blockchain code. Our clients include leading projects such as Aave, Polygon, Terra, Yearn, and Chiliz.
Investors = Insight Partners, Sequoia, Tiger Global, Coatue Management, Lightspeed, Advent International, SoftBank, Hillhouse Capital, Goldman Sachs, Shunwei Capital, IDG Capital, Wing, Legend Star, Danhua Capital and other investors.
Target annual salary for this role performed in the US is $80,000 – $140,000. The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills and experience of qualified candidates.
CertiK is proud to offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, HSA (with high deductible plan), FSA, and other benefits to all US based full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off and holidays.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
CertiK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CertiK will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements. . All CertiK employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.