We are looking for a talented Product Manager who will be a key contributor on the Midnight team developing leading edge technology in one of the most exciting fields in the world. Midnight is a regulatory-friendly data protection-based blockchain that safeguards sensitive commercial and personal data. Midnight protects fundamental freedoms of association, commerce, and expression for developers, companies, and individuals. Midnight use cases utilize a novel data protection-first programming model and ZK proofs while operating as a Cardano sidechain.
As a Product Manager for Midnight, you’ll lead and manage several aspects of the product from end-to-end, from research and strategy, through to implementation and release. You will report to the Midnight Head of Product and will work closely with other teams to define and execute the strategy, yet you will be highly autonomous and will lead the requirements and direction for your product. You will communicate across Midnight and other tribes, ensuring alignment at every step of the way.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop a visionary roadmap for the Midnight product.
- Continuously utilize market research and stakeholder collaboration to establish and maintain product roadmaps.
- Actively engage with customers and partners to address their needs, keeping them informed about updates and releases.
- Partner with industry players to collaborate in defining new products and features, quantifying opportunities.
- Work closely with marketing, design, and communications teams to align product strategy with industry and community needs.
- Collaborate with Marketing and communications to communicate changes’ impact and create relevant collateral.
- Evaluate and prioritize inclusion of features through close coordination with developer relations and operations.
- Ensure seamless integration of features through collaboration with Delivery and Engineering teams.
- Maintain a keen understanding of blockchain, smart contracts, and cryptocurrency developments to drive product excellence.
- Stay updated on competitor activities from technical and business perspectives.
- Lead product development from concept to launch, ensuring alignment with business goals.
- Provide technical guidance for application system evaluation and proposal assessments.
- Create content including press releases, FAQs, blogs, presentations, and technical documentation.
- Demonstrate strong leadership, resourcefulness, and proactivity.
- Apply requirements elicitation, analysis, and management practices effectively.
- Cultivate productive relationships across various levels and roles while managing user expectations.
- Collaborate and innovate alongside a team of architects, engineers, and experts in blockchain technology.
- Possess exceptional people and communication skills to earn respect from senior management and clients.
- Exhibit a passionate interest in blockchain and cryptocurrency technology trends.
- Leverage network to stay informed about competitors’ technical and business developments.
- Leverage network to identify potential partners and collaborators.
- Engage and contribute to Open Source Software communities.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Product Management certification (CPM, AIPMM) is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or Associate Product Manager in blockchain, web3, or SaaS companies.
- Background in distributed computing and hands-on experience with blockchain technologies.
- Proficiency in Agile methodologies and leading technical, design, and business teams.
- Track record of implementing metrics and measuring product success.
- Strong collaboration with software development and marketing teams.
- Effective user expectation management and relationship-building skills.
IOG is a fully distributed organization but due to team distribution, we require someone to be based either in Ireland or the UK.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
UK & Ireland Employees
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
At IOG, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.