Job title: Product Marketing Manager Job at Health Connect 24
Job description: Health Connect 24×7 combines next-generation telemedicine, telemonitoring and home health to provide you with immediate access to highly trained and experienced doctors and wellness experts for healthy, acute and chronic condition management and advice via voice/ video calls, as well as on-site doctors and clinics. You can talk to our full-time doctors and wellness experts from anywhere in the world, whether you are at home, at the office, on a business trip or on vacation. Health Connect 24×7 provides consumers with a true 24×7 population health management. Our goal is to ensure appropriate balance between quality and cost, starting from the moment you access our physician helpline to the point of recovery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
- In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our product marketing operations. This role will help grow HealthConnect24x7 brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand visibility to our existing customers and prospective clients by developing and maintaining a sustainable marketing communications strategy for our products across all platforms.
- Other duties will include working with the digital marketing specialist to plan, implement, and monitor our marketing campaigns across all digital platforms.
- Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in software product marketing, communications, creativity, and content creation. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills to drive product marketing.
- To generate B2B qualified leads
- To implement strategies to increase the utilization of service
- To enhance community & customer Engagement. That is, develop and implement overall community, customer engagement, and customer support tactics to grow customer satisfaction and retention.
- To ensure the right positioning of HC 24×7 products to customers
- To develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Study & understand the company products.
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns).
- Focus on product launches and thought leadership campaigns, client data, and industry trends
- Identify market trends and insights from end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and use information to drive, optimize and position HC24x7 products
- Use metrics derived from our digital platforms to evaluate our website traffic, service quotas, target audience and industry.
- Develop, shape, and implement internal & external brand communications strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation and engagement.Responsible for analyzing brand positioning and consumer insights
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications, and project estimates based on customer behavior.
- Collaborate with the sales team to achieve unified sales and marketing of the HC24x7 brand and product in the mind of prospective clients and existing partnerships.
- Coordinating product marketing efforts at health and technology-related events such as conferences, exhibitions, for marketing purposes and brand visibility.
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related courses is preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Business related courses is an advantage
- Professional certifications in Marketing, Business development, or sales will be an advantage
- A minimum of 3 years of combined experience in marketing, business development, and or sales.
- Highly creative, intuitive, and analytical
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great understanding of product market segmentation and positioning
- High understanding of sales and the marketing funnel
- Excellent copy-writing skills
- Positive ‘can-do’ mindset and willingness to succeed in a fast-paced environment.