Talan is an international consulting group in innovation and transformation through technology. For 20 years, Talan has been advising companies and administrations. The group supports them and implements their transformation and innovation projects internationally.
Present on five continents, the group plans to achieve a turnover of 600 million euros in 2023 for more than 6,000 consultants and aims to exceed the one billion € turnover mark by 2025. The group puts innovation at the heart of its development and intervenes in areas related to the technological changes of large groups, such as Artificial Intelligence, Data Intelligence, Web3, Metaverse, Blockchain or IoT.
By placing the “humanistic practice of technology” at the center of its strategy, the Talan Group is convinced that it is by being at the service of humans that technology multiplies its potential for society.
Are you looking to join a company at the forefront of innovation and transformation? Look no further than Talan!
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology and collaborate with a dynamic group of professionals who are dedicated to excellence. You will have the chance to contribute to the development of our Finance engineering team and grow your career in a stimulating environment.
Role and responsibilities
– Coordinating role in establishing a Procedure Management Framework and facilitating the involvement of relevant stakeholders in procedure creation and maintenance. That may include supporting Procedure Owners in converting existing documents into a new template.
– Maintaining version control of procedures, including coordinating the production of documentation.
– Support Procedure Owners to populate Procedures in the new Core Procedure Register, including:
- tracking the review and updating of procedures according to project plan
- supporting the Procedure Owners with the review and potentially required updates to their procedures, if necessary
- supporting Procedure Owners in ensuring consistency between process repository, process flows and relevant procedures
- supporting Procedure Owners in a timely and good-quality submission to the approving committee
- working with Procedure Owners to ensure timely publication of approved documents in accordance with the project plan.
– Support Project Management in reporting on the status of executing the project plan for the implementation of the Procedure Management Framework
– Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with staff, advising/briefing/training staff in context of the Procedure Management Framework rollout, as necessary.
– Support the rollout of a new repository and workflow tool for Procedure Management which may include testing of such tool, communication and training to staff as well as being a key contact for users’ questions post-implementation
– General administrative duties to include minute-taking, diary management, coordinating internal meetings, assistance with presentation preparation, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Computer science, Engineering, Finance or Quantitative finance
- 3+ years of relevant experience
The salary range for this role is US$100,000 – US$140,000
At Talan, we invest in our employees’ well-being and empower them with benefits, including:
- ???? Competitive salary
- ????401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- ????15 days of paid vacation per year at hire and up to 27 according to seniority (annual untaken vacation days are cashed out)
- ????8 paid holidays + 5 sick days + 2 personal days per year
- ❤️????Company health, dental, and vision insurance plans + FSA
- ????Voluntary STD and LTD
- ???? Commuter/transit benefits
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Big data, AI, consulting, finance,