Job title: Public Relations Analyst Job at Amy Consulting
Job description: Amy Consulting – Our client is a Strategic Communications and Public and Investor Relations Consultancy Company in Victoria Island, Lagos state.
They are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
He / She will be responsible for:
- Managing research projects and develop documents and presentations (stakeholders, industries, events etc).
- Acting as advisor and strategist providing needed support to the company leadership.
- Liaising with other units to develop actionable plans to grow the client base.
- Managing third parties (e.g. media and suppliers).
- Leading service provision into new areas.
- Keep track of payments/ invoicing.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (Essential).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Public Relations.
- Ability to think out of the box in order to deliver winning strategies and plans.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Well-spoken / articulate
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent Oral and written Communication skills.
- Previous experience and/or sound knowledge of all PR services (desirable).
- Writing & analytical skills.
- Attention to detail, highly organized.
- Must possess negotiation, decision making and problem-solving ability.
- A creative mind with a track record of putting new ideas into practice and analyzing results.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Ability to meet & exceed deadlines.
- Ability to identify opportunities.
- Must be discernibly honest and of consistent upright character.
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their most up-to-date Resume to: