Job title: Real Estate Sales Executive Job at Uraga Real Estate Limited
Job description: Uraga Real Estate Limited (a Honeywell Group Company) is a real estate company committed to creating long-lasting communities by providing creative and sustainable solutions. The company has over 20 cumulative years of experience in Development & Project management, Property & Facilities management and Real Estate & Asset management. We are at the forefront of transformational and innovative real estate projects, servicing the unique needs of our clients through tailor made real estate solutions. We invest in and develop structures and facilities across residential, retail offices, industrial/distribution warehouses, other commercial properties as well as hospitality facilities in Nigeria’s real estate market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Participate in the company’s annual goal setting and budgeting process, by providing the requisite information, market intelligence, data and insight required for the process.
- Sales of real estate properties.
- Generating leads and developing a pipeline of potential buyers that can be converted to buyers
- Develop and maintain relationships with buyers until sale is fully completed.
- Collation of all sales proceeds until sales is finalized
- Coordination site inspections and property viewing
- Implement strategies to improve market share, deepen market penetration and expand the company’s clientele base.
- Conduct peer reviews, market analysis, benchmarking and consumer behaviour analysis to identify new developments, new product or service feature, unidentified client needs and other offerings that can be added to the company’s product and service suite.
- Carry out periodic customer satisfaction survey to obtain feedback from customers and identify service and product improvement opportunities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders especially media agencies.
- Prepare periodic sales activity report as required.
- Liaising with Marketing team to organize PR events
- Keep abreast of trends and innovative sales techniques to maintain competitive edge over industry peers.
- Carry out periodic analysis of the company’s sales performance, recommend and execute approved performance improvement initiatives to manage sales especially at low peak periods through robust marketing strategies.
- Build partnerships with relevant organisations like mortgage banks, corporative societies etc
- Prepare sales documents such as offer letters, purchase agreements, etc
- Update and maintain client database.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification with at least 3 years of work experience.
- Must be conversant with challenges associated with Real Estate sector.
- Result oriented and aggressive.
- Must be comfortable with numbers.
- Approachable with good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with staff and clients across all levels.
- Able to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Must be very sociable and have a strong network.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High degree of independence with objectivity and assertiveness.
- Highly analytical with excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- An inquiring mindset consistently seeking innovative ways to deliver without compromising quality.