Job title: Registrar / Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Job at Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria
Job description: The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN) is a leading professional body in Nigeria and recognized both locally and internationally. The Institute is dedicated to enhancing the status of Corporate Governance and Public Administration.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Setting and implementing the strategic goals and objectives of the Institute.
- Making and reviewing policy statements in furtherance of (i) above.
- Acting as the Chief Public Relations Officer of the Institute.
- Coordinates the activities of different departments of the Secretariat.
- Preparation of all financial reports, including budgets, in- come statements, balance sheets, reports to EXCO and Council, tax returns and other reports to government regulatory agencies.
- Collaborating and liaising with relevant regulatory agencies.
- Revenue generation through projects, students and members’ activities.
- Liaising with external bodies and advancing the mainte- nance of professional standards of the Institute.
- Serving as the Secretary to the Council, EXCO and Com- mittees of Council and preparing all incidental docu- ments and reports.
- Providing leadership and developing appropriate rec- ommendations for the implementation of the plans of the Institute.
- Ensuring that Council decisions and directives are metic- ulously implemented.
- Maintaining the register of members, students, and car- rying out periodic reviews and publications.
- Co-ordinating the smooth running and holding of exam- inations.
- Any other function as directed by the President and Council.
- A good University Degree / Higher National Diploma in Humanities, Liberal and Social Sciences.
- Must be a member of ICSAN.
- Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
Experience / Knowledge
- Minimum of 15 years of working experience, five of which must be at a senior executive level.
- Candidate must exhibit evidence of strong administra- tive and leadership skills.
- Proven record of successful supervisory experience in a people-oriented environment.
- Proven record of having worked successfully in a di- verse environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Strategic marketing and business development skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- IT savvy.
- A leader with integrity.
- Team player.
- Creative and innovative.
Conditions of Service
Attractive remuneration package.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed CV to: