Job title: Sales Account Executive (US-based)
Job description: CryptoQuant is looking for a Sales/Account Executive to join our team based in the United States – preferably on the East Coast (Miami, NY, Boston, etc.)
CryptoQuant is a leading provider of blockchain data, analytics and related services. We believe that our new decentralized economies will be powered by blockchains and the data that underlies them. CryptoQuant’s products and services are powered by an advanced on-chain data analytics engine and a consultative approach to client success. We deliver the highest quality data directly from the blockchain, and major cryptocurrency exchanges, with the overall goal of supporting our clients’ production workflows and advancing blockchain and digital asset adoption.
In this role, you will be surrounded by talented people passionate about decentralized economies and the fundamental data behind them. Break new ground, create exciting new data-driven products and research, and help shape the future of decentralized finance.
CryptoQuant is looking for a sales/account executive with direct experience working with the largest banks, hedge funds, market makers and other “TradFi” firms and, preferably, DeFi or Web3 organizations also. Your goal will be to grow CryptoQuant’s enterprise and institutional business through a consultative, relationship-focused sales process. This will include conducting in-person and virtual sales presentations, demos and information sessions to prospective clients and the market more generally. Occasional travel, both locally and globally, will be required including attending conferences, workshops and other client engagements.
- Identify new accounts through prospecting and utilizing existing relationships to build streams of revenue within the TradFi and Web3 client verticals.
- Develop a deep sales pipeline by engaging with prospects via email, phone, in person, at conferences, from initial contact to deal closing.
- Take ownership of your sales segment by mapping out client organizations and territories and by building relationships with key contacts, focusing on decision-makers.
- Work closely with sales engineers as well as CryptoQuant’s product, tech and research teams to close deals.
- Become a subject matter expert within the industry to promote CryptoQuant’s strategic industry position and to bring value to your clients and prospective clients.
- Contribute to CryptoQuant’s go-to-market strategies, sales campaigns and the product-sales feedback loop by uncovering new sales opportunities, partnerships and integrations.
Powered by JazzHR