FalconX is the most advanced digital asset platform for institutions. We provide trade execution, credit & treasury management, prime offering and market making services. Given our global operations, industry-leading technology and deep liquidity, we have facilitated client transactions of $1 trillion in volume. Our products & services are regulated, compliant and trusted.
We are a team of engineers, product builders, institutional sales and trading leaders, operations experts, and business strategists. Our teammates have entrepreneurial experience and come from companies such as Google, Apple, Paypal, Citadel, Bridgewater, and Goldman Sachs. And, we embody our values: Think big; Drive bold outcomes; Be one team; Iterate with speed; and be an entrepreneur.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent – there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
We’re looking for an exceptional individual to join the team and take on critical responsibilities to help build and scale FalconX’s go-to-market efforts in Europe and the UK.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with prominent institutions across the cryptocurrency and traditional financial services. You will take a key role in executing and refining the firm’s go-to-market strategy and work closely with Marketing & Trading teams to fulfil the firm’s commercial objectives. You will have a strong understanding of trading , credit and structured products across different target segments and are a creative thinker that discovers new use cases in the developing cryptocurrency ecosystem.
As FalconX’s key external-facing team member, you will also be expected to provide market intelligence and feedback to shape the firm’s product development strategy and pipeline. You will play a major role in an integral part of the cryptocurrency industry and its development as an asset class. This is an opportunity to shape the future of the multi trillion dollar integration of cryptocurrency into the investment portfolios of institutions, corporations and family offices.
- Build, maintain and expand the outbound go-to-market strategy for FalconX at UK and Europe region
- Build our sales organisation from the ground up with a relentless commitment to coaching the team in developing consultative and solution-based sales skills through all facets of the sales cycle
- Identify opportunities within the region that align to company priorities – i.e. principal trading rev, derivatives
- Define and implement required systems and processes required to meet aggressive growth targets
- Work closely with your cross-functional peers to drive clarity and simplicity for the sales unit to win with new prospects
- Understand new clients priorities, pain points, and document various Sales & LTQ (Lead-To-Quote) workflows
- Identify new opportunities for the firm’s products and data to play a role in the cryptocurrency industry
- Work closely with the Institutional Coverage team to provide the market intelligence on product demands in the industry
- Prioritise ruthlessly, dedicating the team’s time and resources to the most promising opportunities and constantly re-evaluating how to efficiently manage less obvious ones
The Sales team will play a vital role in growing FalconX’s revenue and expanding our customer base.Key to this role is an ability to understand FalconX technology, communicate its benefits in a sophisticated manner, and coach others to do the same. You and your team will need to win the trust of our potential clients by selling the value and possible use cases of blockchain technology and the FalconX platform. You’ll be reporting to the Head of Revenue and collaborating closely with other key players on the team including Product, Institutional Coverage, Marketing, Compliance, Legal, and Operations.
- Strong understanding of the use cases for prime-brokerage services and market participants that would utilize them
- 15+ years of experience in fintech, financial services, or enterprise SaaS business development in dynamic, fast-paced, and results oriented organisations
- Strong track record of recruiting, managing, and retaining a high performing sales organisation
- Significant track record of closing high-value solution deals
- Ability to build relationships with C-level executives at established technology companies and financial institutions
- Knowledge of the market structure for cryptocurrencies and major product and infrastructure providers in the space
- Polished, articulate, and credible when communicating with partners in business and social settings