Full Time; Non-exempt
Base Pay: Butte: $20.50 – $21.50 depending on probationary status
$1 shift differential for all hours worked from 11:00 pm – 7:30 am
Reports to: Facility and Safety Manager
Work Locations: Butte, MT
- At Atlas Power, we are on a mission to build the largest cryptocurrency mining company in the world with a carbon-neutral footprint. We believe cryptocurrency is the future, and we are dedicated to building that future with sustainable operations that support crypto currency mining networks, and High-Performance Computing (HPC). An extension of a historic family legacy in the mining sector, Atlas Power owns and operates one of Montana’s largest data centers with 75 Megawatts (MW) of power currently allocated and deployed. With the construction of our new 700MW Data Center in North Dakota, we are set to be the largest high-density operator in North America.
- We are expanding fast, and we are looking for teammates who have a genuine interest in cryptocurrency and who are excited about building the future of the industry with us. In turn, we are focused on providing the next generation of developers, miners, and founders with the tools that they need to grow and succeed.
About You Here are some qualities we value in this role:
- You are honest with very high levels of integrity and ethical standards.
- You maintain composure, keep emotions in check, avoid aggressive behavior, and demonstrate self-control.
- You have an elevated level of attention to detail.
- You are highly dependable.
- You want to work for an organization that has a positive culture and cares about safety.
- Monitor and patrol onsite and remote security operations at one or more locations.
- Authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises at one or more locations.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Lock doors and gates of entrances and exits to secure buildings.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, or machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
- Escort or drive motor vehicles to transport individuals to specified locations or to provide personal protection.
- Patrol industrial or commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job and other duties which may be assigned.
- Exhibit critical thinking skills by using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Ability to observe, receive, and otherwise obtain information from all relevant sources.
- Ability to tolerate redundancy as well as fast paced working conditions.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Six months experience in security roles where observation and reporting were critical to the success of the position.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Must be comfortable working in varying weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of fifty pounds.
- Must be able to monitor multiple screens for prolonged periods of time.
What We Offer We offer a generous benefits package. Benefits start on the first day of hire.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance (including a no-cost plan)
- Vision insurance
- PTO package (15 days PTO)
- 5 days paid sick leave
- 401k with company match
- Holiday pay (13 paid holidays)
- PPE and clothing allowance provided
- All offers of employment at Atlas Power, LLC are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check
Atlas Power is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.