At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology.
Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in the technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, everyone feels valued here, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive – we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Team
The CISO team provides security advice and guidance to OKX entities across all coverage areas, including global locations that support business growth by collaborating with all teams within the company to help them achieve their goals. This team works closely with compliance and legal teams to interpret global requirements for licensing applications or any regional necessities and understanding them.
About the Opportunity
As a Security Risk Analyst on the CISO team, you will lead and manage multiple initiatives to mature the security programs of both OKX and Okcoin globally. You will also have the opportunity to propose, lead, and participate in cross-functional initiatives that enhance the security of all OKX products and services. This role collaborates horizontally across the business to provide guidance for the design and implementation of key security controls, tools, and technologies.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Support the advancement in the deployment of the security risk management program and elevate our third-party risk management program to a higher level of maturity.
- Assist in managing third-party security assessments and due diligence requests, and develop procedures to respond to security and compliance inquiries from third parties and internal stakeholders.
- Support solutions that ensure continuous security compliance with a wide range of industry security standards and regulations.
- Identify and implement tools to automate processes and workflows that align with security objectives and enhance efficiency.
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related technical discipline.
- 4+ years of experience executing scalable Security, Risk, and/or Compliance initiatives.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – working in an exciting and dynamically fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to translate technical security requirements and risks into terms that anyone can understand.
- Experience leading cross-functional efforts with operational and technical teams.
- Prior involvement in ISO 27001, SOC 1/2, NIST 800-53, or other compliance frameworks.
Nice to Haves:
- CISSP, CISM, CEH, or other security certifications.
- Prior experience with GRC tooling and/or implementation.
- Past experience working with crypto platforms.
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
The salary range for this position is $139,000.00 to $208,000.00. The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.
OKX/Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.