Job title: Senior Completion & Workover Engineer Job at Maventeq Systems Limited
Job description: MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Location: Lagos or Port Harcourt
- Follows operations, provides technical support during operations and ensures procedures are followed by off/on shore supervisors. Where applicable ensures MOC are written and risk assessments are carried out and communicated to the off/on shore team in a timely manner.
- Participates to CWOP and risk assessment sessions for completion and workover operations.
- Ensures completion schematics and final tallies are correct and uploaded into WELLVIEW.
- Participate to LEAN, 3C, cost rationalization and continuous improvement culture within the completion team through-out the well delivery cycle
- Ensures all Completion docs are issued, validated and stored as per COMPANY doc management policies.
- Ensures lessons learnt and best practices are communicated to service company and other stakeholders
- Follows well KPI and CPI database, and benchmark operations against ‘’best composite’’ performance
- Follow-up and close-out any highlighted improvement actions. Participates in contractor site / process technical and HSE audits
- Participates to the preparation, planning, optimization and follow-up on off/on shore execution of well completion operations
- Ensure Completion specific softwares/IT-tools are fully functional, customized and updated (Wellview, torque and drag simulators, Planner)
- Ensures with Logistic Team that stock levels for vital elements are secured. Validates supply plans with special attention to LLI.Eliminates superfluous or obsolete equipment from DCD Completion stock
Organisation (In relationship with Technical Services, GSR, and Assets)
- Participates to the End of Well report preparation and liaise with the Drilling Engineering team
- Liaises with GSR, ECP, FOPs and Contractors to ensure optimization of well operations program and Completions well equipment preparation.
- Prepares CFT documents for completion, workover and well test operations. Performs CFT technical assessment and makes recommendation to the C&P teams.
- Prepares well handover documents and communicate to Field Operations well parameters and non-conformances
- Prepares completion designs in line with SOR requirements. Performs tubing stress analysis, sand control, corrosion/erosion and any other studies required for the completion designs.
- Proposes new ideas and innovations to improve well performance, well operations performance, reduce risk and/or cost.
- Writes well programs, ensures completion equipment is prepared, is fit for purpose and meets well timelines. Ensures risk assessments and HAZID/HAZOP are carried out prior to the completion operations.
- Leads any third-party studies required (HQ, Service Cies, Labs) for validating BOD
Qualifications/ Experience Required
- MSc Engineering domain
- 5 to 8 years of completion related experience. Minimum of 3 years off/on shore exposure