Job title: Senior Financial Accountant
Job description: Our client, a high-growth global crypto and technology platform are looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team. Our client, a high-growth global crypto and technology platform are looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will play a crucial role in supporting the department and ensuring the smooth operation of the group’s financial activities, manage a small finance team and drive process and system improvements.
The business operates and hold crypto-currency assets, therefore either previous crypto experience or a willingness to learn are required.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and consolidated accounts for the group
- Preparation of statutory accounts and support with year-end audit process
- Support with the annual budget process
- Manage a small finance team, overseeing their work and developing their skillsets within the team
- Record and reconcile cryptocurrency transactions, while maintaining accurate crypto trial balances.
- Analyse financial data, explaining variances between budget/actual
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Previous experience in practice (audit background) would be desirable
- Experience using Xero
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Crypto-currency experience/knowledge
- Prior experience within a high-growth technology business would also be desirable
- Up to £65,000 salary
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Annual bonus scheme
- Private healthcare (including dependent)
- Weekly free lunches
- Monthly team socials