10% – Ad-Hoc Projects
- Adhere to the principles and guidelines set out in the Group Treasury policy
- Assist in adapting and keeping the Group Treasury policy up to date in line with market and industry conditions.
- Assist with facilitating the opening (and closing) and management of (fiat) bank accounts + KYC – in the UK and Overseas
- Opening, guardianship and management of company Crypto wallets, on & off ramps and company cards across the group of companies
- Procuring crypto payments to suppliers, contractors, staff or other internal/3rd parties
- Assist with fiat payments across the group of companies, when necessary
- Assist with Treasury management across the group for: Working capital, Liquidity management, FX management
- Ad-Hoc tasks as requested from the Manager from time to time
- Assist the MLRO (Money Laundering Risk Officer) with AML and KYC/KYB compliance obligations
- Assist in creating and maintaining key policy and procedure documents
- Help maintain master logins and passwords across the Group
- Assist with company formations (UK + Overseas) + set up
- Liaise with and support external advisors (accountants & lawyers)
Skills & Experience
- Prior Treasury experience to include accounts payable and AML compliance in an SME is preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline is essential
- Ideally hold a recognisable Treasury qualification and/or professional accountancy qualification OR willing to work towards one.
- Strong interest in Crypto and web3 – must understand the basic principles
- Strong administrative skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work to a high level of accuracy at speed
- An aptitude for accounting and crypto IT software (ie – Xero, crypto exchanges + cold wallets, off-ramp/on-ramp etc)
- Good commercial awareness – interest in FinTech/Digital Marketing a bonus
- Keeps up to date with relevant UK and international crypto ops and regulatory developments and legislation
- Teamworker who is able to liaise and transcend across multiple departments across the business and entities
- Has the desire to develop and learn, in addition to teach and train others – self-development through courses and training
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- ???? A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- ???? An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- ???? Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- ⭐️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ✈️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ⛱️ 33/30 days of annual leave
- ???? Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- ???? A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- ???? An international team with over 35 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
????Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
????Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
????Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
????Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
????Diverse and Inclusive
????Committed to continuous learning and development
⚖️ Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
????Celebrate our success and learning from failures
????Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.