At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology.
Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in the technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, everyone feels valued here, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive – we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Team
About the Team People are at the heart of OKG’s culture. Our HRBP team plays a key role in identifying, grooming, and shaping the key behaviors of our organization to fuel our business growth, which is most important to our business. This team is laser-focused on driving improvements in leadership capability and scaling the organization for success to achieve exceptional business results and long-term success for the company.
About the Opportunity:
This role plays a vital part in ensuring the functions they partner with are thriving and executing at scale. As a key member of our HR/People team, you will work closely with our leaders on engagement, employee development, diversity, policies & procedures, and performance management initiatives. You’ll provide proactive guidance and counsel and have the opportunity to improve and impact every employee’s experience. Using data, combined with sound judgment and creativity, you’ll directly influence the growth and scaling of our organization. We’re looking for an innovative individual to help us continue to build best-in-class People & Product organizations.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Guide leaders and employees regarding company policies, values, HR programs (benefits, pay and salary) administration, and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and promptly.
- Develop programs to enhance the employee experience, such as employee training and development, and provide employee support.
- Coach and train managers in their communication, feedback, recognition, and interaction responsibilities with the employees who report to them. Ensure that the managers know how to successfully, ethically, honestly, and legally communicate with employees.
- Devise strategies and plans to ensure a positive working environment.
- Oversee the employee handbook and culture playbook.
- Help administer the performance management process.
- Partner with the Recruiting and Marketing teams to showcase the company’s unique culture and build awareness of the company as a great place to work.
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor’s degree and above.
- 7+ years of experience working as an HRBP, ideally in product and engineering, growth centers, and/or sales and marketing groups in the internet/hi-tech/financial services industry.
- Varied HR experience, including knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, employee engagement, and employee development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a big heart.
- Good team spirit and comfort working across different time zones and cultures.
- Growth mindset, flexibility, objectivity, and integrity.
- Ability to motivate, influence, and coach people at all levels.
- Excellent organizational management skills.
Nice to Haves:
- Relevant experience in a global high-tech company.
- Strong passion for crypto.
- Global exposure and a cross-cultural mindset.
- Excellent spoken and written Mandarin.
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
The salary range for this position is $191,000.00 to $286,000.00. The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.
OKX/Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.