Product – Product Management /
Our Product Management team drives product initiatives from inception through execution, makes impacts and launches products/features across our global footprint. We collaborate closely with engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, and other cross-functional team members to ship remarkable features and products.
About the Role:
The Product Solutions Manager will join the team in the US, working alongside our passionate Sales and Product teams for our end-to-end payments solution for both consumers and merchants in new markets and accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency and facilitating the growth of . Candidate must be a self-starter who exhibits strong passion for devising solutions to complex problems, identifying differentiating factors and defining key solutions components. This is a highly collaborative role working at the intersection of different cross functional teams widespread globally.
- Identify the most appropriate way to launch in a new country and envision the end-to-end customer journey while understanding the stakeholders’ expectations and local regulatory requirements
- Obtain detailed understanding of the product, define the scope of the projects in collaboration with the other stakeholders (Compliance, Risk, Business expansion and Product) and contribute in execution that aim at improving market penetration, usage and profitability
- Be accountable for designing high level product flows.
- Document functionalities for new features & enhancements and work with PMO and engineering teams during the implementation.
- Conduct requirement reviews with key internal & external stakeholders, evaluate alternatives and find the best solutions.
- Work with Compliance and Risk teams to ensure products and support legal documents are fully compliant with all local regulatory requirements
- Coordinate with business partners/ vendors to work out the best solutions and commercial agreements
- Keep updated on current trends, competitors and developments in both the crypto and financial / payment services domain.
- Ensure open communication with the project and other cross-functional teams.
- Conduct business analysis on current trends, competitors and developments in both the crypto and financial/payment services market
- You will ensure the product(s) are aligned to the business objectives and desired customer & employee experience, and contribute to increasing market share, share of wallet, customer retention, and product & customer profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of product, business analysis or consulting experience with exposure to banking, payment companies and/or startups/fintech
- Experience with software engineering, customer experience and design architecture
- Experience working in a fast- pace environment, setting your own demanding expectations
- Ability learn and adapt quickly in a fast-moving startup environment
- Be able to determine priorities and follow up in a timely fashion
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a highly cross -functional, global organization
- Be able to work collaboratively and constructively in a team environment
- Strategic thinker, data driven and analytical in approach to solving problems, thinking at ways to improve productivity, efficiency and business outcomes
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized and professional manner
- Experience with platforms and collaboration tools – such as slack and ability to quickly learn BI data visualization tools- such as Tableau
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal – Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: visa card provided upon joining
Our benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, serves more than 80 million customers and is the world’s fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at .
is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.