At Palmpay, you will be part of a purpose-driven community dedicated to creating a bold and versatile work environment. In Palmpay Payments, you will be an integral member of a growing organization that inspires passion, courage, and inventiveness – creating the future of global commerce and making an important, positive impact on millions of Palmpay customers and agents. If you are looking for a special place to take your Payments career to the next level, we want to talk with you!
Risk Management is at the core of Payments done well – and we are hiring curious, driven, and courageous experts to transform our business for Palmpay’s next-generation Payments strategy and Beyond.
About the Role:
We are looking for a strong Middle-Senior Engineer to work in the payment network team responsible for designing and investigating channel integration. As a self-motivated and enthusiastic member of our team, you will work with extremely hardworking peers in a fun environment. You will work in an agile environment with a focus on problem-solving and engineering perfection.
- Work throughout all phases of the channel integration process independently as well as work jointly with other team members
- Collaborate with architects, product management, developers, QE, and Operations teams to work on innovative solutions in alignment with development goals and principles
- Produce clear, well-documented debug report docs and participate in issue fixing, and service stable improvement with developers, analysts, and product managers. Good understanding of business problems.
- Responsible for leading engineering support, release, and on-call responsibilities for an always-on 24×7 site.
- 8+ years of software design and IT support experience with, a solid foundation in computer science.
- Strong experience in Fintech, the Bank industry, and the PTSP industry. Experience working in InterSwitch, UPSL, NIBSS, and 3Line is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in software development using Java, SOAP, RESTful Web Services, and Micro Service. Experience with a shell script, and network is a major plus.
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and to thrive under pressure
- Excellent decision-making, communication, and collaboration skills.
Powered by JazzHR