Finixio is currently at an exciting growth stage surpassing 400 co-workers increasing our brand portfolio and affiliate sites to +100. We are growing in our existing markets and entering new ones.
We are very team orientated, commercially minded and enjoy open communication that is integral to us achieving our goals and spectacular growth.
The Senior SEO Manager works closely with the COO and the Editors, and is responsible for the execution of the SEO strategy in terms of on-page optimization, link building, technical hygiene of the website, and ultimately to increase the rankings of Readwrite.com.
- Conducting keyword research to create content plans to support growth in commercial traffic for crypto, gambling, and tech verticals
- Collaborate with editor teams and content freelancers to develop and optimize high-quality content that aligns with content plans and SEO strategies
- Optimize on-page elements such as meta tags, headings, and content to improve user experience and search engine visibility
- Continuously analyze and adjust SEO strategies based on industry trends, algorithm updates, and search engine best practices
- Work with the off-page team to ensure high-quality link building to key pages
- Recruitment and management of content editors to support the Readwrite strategy
- Create and optimize internal links
- Create competitor benchmark analysis on both content and link building
- Identify opportunities for building high-quality and relevant links to improve website authority and rankings
- Report to your COO on your monthly work
- Assist the COO in setting the strategy and following it for the site
- Staying up-to-date about developments in the SEO, crypto, and gambling industries
- Strong technical SEO experience, ideally from a competitive industry. An affiliate background is highly preferred
- 3+ years of SEO experience ideally within the affiliate industry
- Preferable knowledge of iGaming and/or Crypto industries
- To be capable of thinking commercially but have a ‘roll your sleeves up’ mentality
- Excellent written and spoken skills in the English language
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 days of annual leave
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
- Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
- Diverse and Inclusive
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- Celebrate our success and learning from failures
- Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.