Job title: Site Reliability Engineer
Company: Motion Recruitment
Job description: Job Description
Our client, an established start-up company, is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to join their team. This company is accelerating the cryptocurrency space by optimizing multiple areas of the decentralized community. The company is currently developing software platforms to aid in the management and control of individuals cryptocurrency ledgers.
This is an opportunity to join a company with a vision to create a space where anyone can gather, collaborate, conduct commerce, and control their own online footprint. They are ideally looking for someone skilled in CI/CD workflows using Github Actions, GitLab CI, Bitbucket Pipelines, Jetbrains TeamCity, Azure DevOps Server, and other tools.
This is a Full-Time, remote position paying between $150k-190k.
Require Skills & Experience
- Develop and maintain CI/CD workflows using Github Actions, GitLab CI, Bitbucket Pipelines, Jetbrains TeamCity, Azure DevOps Server, and other tools.
- Develop and maintain Kubernetes clusters powering CI/CD workflows and release management automation.
- Develop and maintain build lifecycles using Maven, Gradle, and NPM tools.
- Develop and maintain a scalable build and release management infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain system metrics reporting and monitoring solutions such as ELK Stacks, Grafana, Splunk, and other similar tools.
- 7+ years of experience with Linux based systems.
- 10+ years minimum DevOps experience
- 4+ years of experience with Windows based systems.
- 4+ years of experience with Github Actions, GitLab CI, Bitbucket Pipelines, Jetbrains TeamCity, Azure DevOps Server, Jenkins, or other similar tools.
- 4+ years of experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Docker Swarm, or similar systems.
- Ability to design and implement Gradle or Maven based build toolchains.
- Ability to design and deploy reporting infrastructure using ELK Stacks, Grafana, Redash, Azure Data Explorer and other similar products.
- Ability to write high quality Bash, Zsh, or Borne Shell scripts.
Full time, salary will range from $150-190k plus bonus & cryptocurrency options.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 3-4 weeks
- 401(k) with a match
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.