We’re seeking auditors with smart contract auditing experience to join our team. You’ll work on projects written in Rust and Solidity. Knowledge of GoLang is a plus. We are seeking someone who understands the Rust smart contract ecosystem. You’ll get the opportunity to work at the bleeding edge of Blockchain technology and interact with different teams working in every aspect of Web3 security.
- Work directly with protocols in the Solana, Ethereum, StarkNet, and Polkadot ecosystems to review their code and help secure their protocols;
- Collaborate with teammates to maintain and continually improve our existing blockchain security tools using modern software engineering practices;
- Develop new blockchain security tools;
- Engage in meetings with clients to discuss security and best practice improvements.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in Rust and Solidity security analysis (must have);
- Solid understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine;
- Fluency in Rust and Solidity smart contract security;
- Detailed understanding of common smart contract vulnerabilities;
- Fluency with common tools and frameworks used for the development and security analysis of smart contracts;
- Strong debugging skills and/or experience in reverse engineering;
- Portfolio of audit reports
Nice to have:
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Understanding of most common DeFi applications.
- Publicly visible audit reports in your portfolio.
- GoLang experience is a plus
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity