POWERING CRYPTO WITH DATA
CoinMarketCap is the world’s most trusted and accurate source of data for cryptocurrencies. Used by millions of individuals, organizations, and exchanges, CoinMarketCap brings the most up-to-date market capitalizations, pricing, and cryptocurrency information to our users.
Pulling data from multiple exchanges and combining our robust research allows us to provide the most realistic representation of each cryptocurrency. As we grow, we will continue to provide access to our data wherever, whenever, and however is most helpful to our users.
CREATING AN OPEN WORLD
Our mission is to be the world’s authority on cryptocurrency data. We believe in an open and decentralized world, where we play a pivotal role in powering decisions and insights to drive greater understanding and adoption of cryptocurrencies. We want to achieve this mission with people who truly believe in the value and potential of empowering individuals.
As our Social Media Manager, you will be key in managing our official social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc). We’re looking for a crypto-obsessed individual who has a sense of humor, can create dank crypto memes, and create frequent posts to engage our million of followers. Someone who lives and breathes cryptocurrency; aka, a HARDCORE individual who is available to be our keyboard warrior.
- Produce high quality, engaging, original content that can be used cross-platform
- Engage and build communities through one-on-one as well as one-to-many conversations.
- Analyze social media landscape to supply actionable insight (in real-time) to both the social and greater marketing team with hot topics, breaking news, sentiment/market observations.
- Innovate and implement test-and-learn strategies along with delivering results.
- Measure, report, and analyze the performance of campaigns across channels and translate findings into actionable, data-driven recommendations in order to improve future performance.
- Drive effective and creative social media campaigns, working cross-functionally with product, data, sales and design and other teams.
- Own and operate multiple official social media and signal channels, as well as the content strategy/output and results for each.
- Proactively track and find unshared content within CoinMarketCap. Proactively prepare for crypto-related events beforehand such as (Halving Day, Pizza Day, etc)
- Manage Sponsored Social-Posts (ie. Twitter/Telegram/etc)
- Deep understanding of CMC-Alexandria (Blog)
- Comfortable with high frequency posting
- Knowledgeable in Twitter #Hashtags
- Great with communicating client needs simultaneously
- Familiar with “Twitter Analytics” and identifying high engagement posts
- Manage CMC’s Telegram Channel
- Post daily content on the TG Channel
- Optimize TG Channel/Groups
- Manage CMC’s SubReddit
- Share content to other 3rd-Party crypto-related SubReddits
- Strong knowledge of Reddit and the cryptocurrency sub-communities there
- At least 6 years experience in social media/story-telling related roles
- Keen sense and understanding of the crypto market in general. Experience in the blockchain/crypto space is a MUST (as you need to be Crypto-Native to publish Crypto-Content
- Native or Fluent English language is a MUST
- A meme connoisseur and creator
- Demonstrates a clear and concise style of communication, with a creative/fun spin when relevant
- Strong sense of responsibility and resistance to stress. Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Experience working on a remote team is preferred
Working at CoinMarketCap
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the leading company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment, flat organization, flexible working hours
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our .