Job title: Soteria Eye Clinic Ongoing Job Recruitment – Apply Here
Job description: Soteria Eye Clinic is a contemporary state of the art Optometric and Optical Care Clinic. Centrally located in Lagos Nigeria, with operations in strategic geographical zones in the south, at Delta and Akwa-Ibom. Soteria’s, optometrists and highly knowledgeable staff are committed to providing quality eye examination, along with impeccable treatment and services. The expertise at Soteria Clinic offers top-grade eye care. Including choice designer frames, contact lenses and sunglasses. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Chevron Drive, Ajah – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal individual is to oversee the daily operations of the branch, establish consistent processes, standards and expectations, to ensure ongoing performance within the company that will in turn help in the actualization of the company’s set goals and objectives.
Other duties may include but not limited to:
- Make requisitions for stocks that are low in quantity and ensure that no drug expires under your care.
- Monitor and maintain close contact with Delivery teams to ensure orders are delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Take appropriate records of utility bills every month and ensure payment is made to avoid disruption of service.
- Ensure all office equipment and work tools are working effectively.
- Ensure proper stock is taken for both items issued to you branch and taken out from your branch.
- Ensure bin cards are well balanced.
- Supervise daily cash remittance where applicable and ensure same is updated
- Serve as a storekeeper to ensure that drugs, frames, and cases are in order
- Give out items needed in the store, including cases, accessories, stationeries, drugs, and working tools.
- Provide your branch Pharmacy with all they will need to ensure smooth operations.
- have a close interface with members of your team to avoid possible gaps that might affect the business.
- Carryout proper maintenance of every machine in operation. Any issue or problem that arises should be escalated to the right office.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Master’s Degree qualification
- 5-7 Years Experience in same Job Position
- Candidates living on the Island will be given great preference.
- Not Younger Than 35 years Old
- Should be ready to resume immediately.
N200,000 – N250,000 / month.
Application Deadline: 14th September, 2023.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam