OKX is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 20 other crypto assets every day – but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone. Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Korea, but we believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the Opportunity
As the Senior Product Manager focusing on Retail, you will be responsible for driving crypto retail user growth and business impact through a combination of global crypto core features and unique local value propositions. You will simplify advanced trading strategies and technics and apply them into various retail features which help end users invest in crypto easily. You’ll own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key product initiatives focused on unlocking great user experiences based on data and insights. You’ll be responsible for customer onboarding, activation, product adoption, repeated usage and retention goals. You’ll drive decision making through quantitative results, research, and customer insights. You’ll be joining our growing product team to help define the future of our company and product. If you are an entrepreneurial product leader, who doesn’t hesitate to propose bold ideas and roll up your sleeves to put them into action, this role will be a great fit for you.
What You’ll Be Doing:
2. Lead the product area, guide and coach the team to achieve deliverables and business impact with high efficiency
3. Identify market opportunities and pursue differentiating and forward-thinking products and features for retail users
4. Build operational maturity for product development and execution and represent products to business stakeholders and executive leadership
5. Define and monitor KPIs for products while leading feature teams towards workflow, UX and design optimization to better meet KPI targets
7. Assume accountability for product roadmaps, resource allocation, release cadence, testing and beta programs
8. Partner with marketing and growth center teams to develop a go-to-market strategy that encompasses localized opportunities
What We Look For In You:
1. Minimum of 5 years of product management, TPM, or software engineering experience, preferably experience with crypto, DeFi, social, gaming, e-commerce or finance
2. A track record of success launching highly scalable and successful products within DeFi, crypto, fintech, social or gaming industries
3. Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to translate strategy into clear and actionable plans for Product Development, Engineering, Design and Marketing
4. Ability to understand and assess engineering, design and schedule tradeoffs
5. Have an eye for good design and user experience
6. Strong analytical, prioritization, and problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
7. Have worked with and built successful products with remote development teams
8. BA/BS technical degree or equivalent;
Nice to Haves:
1. Fluent in Mandarin
2. Passion for crypto and blockchain innovations
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
1. Market competitive total compensation package
2. 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
3. Training & Development Reimbursement
4. PTO, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
5. Parental Leave
6. Employee Referral Bonus Program
7. Company Donation Match
8. More surprises when you join!
OKX is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The salary range for this position is $121,000 to $264,000.
The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.