A growing cryptocurrency trading platform is searching for an associate to assist with managing the platform. The company and platform aim to simplify and enhance the trading experience for their users. They offer portfolio management, educational resources, and social interaction within the crypto trading community. The position includes trading, execution, and money movement, as well as model analysis, portfolio reporting, monitoring of portfolio performance and exposures, while maintaining technical competence by keeping up-to-date on industry developments. This part-time position is completely remote and may require up to 20 hours per week. This is a great opportunity to work with a fast-growing start-up with a generous salary and the flexibility to set your own schedule.
- BA/BS degree (preferably in finance or economics)
- Direct experience with technical analysis trading
- 5+ years relevant experience in the finance industry
- Strong knowledge and understanding of cryptocurrency and current markets, along with artificial intelligence technology
- Strong understanding of finance and investing with proven analytical, modeling, and MS Office skills
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- Part-time 10-20 hours/week
- 100% remote
- Compensation $60k-$90k DOE
- Discretionary bonuses
For consideration, please forward your resume in confidence – or contact Jordan directly at [email protected] for further details.