A growing cryptocurrency trading platform is expanding their team and searching for an associate with a background in technical analysis trading. The company and platform aim to simplify and enhance the trading experience for their users. They offer portfolio management, educational resources, and social interaction within the crypto trading community. The role includes portfolio trading, execution, and money movement, as well as model analysis, portfolio reporting, monitoring of portfolio performance and exposures, while maintaining technical competence by keeping up-to-date on industry developments. This is a part-time position that may require up to 25 hours per week and is completely remote with the flexibility of setting your own schedule. This is a great opportunity to work with a fast-growing start-up that has generated over $4.5M in profits in the last four years since its’ formation.
- BA/BS degree (preferably in finance or economics)
- 3-5 years relevant experience in the finance industry
- Direct experience with technical analysis trading (algorithmic and other trading is a plus)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of cryptocurrency and current markets, along with artificial intelligence technology
- Strong understanding of finance and investing with proven analytical, modeling, and MS Office skills
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- Part-time (10-20 hours/week)
- 100% remote – set your own schedule
- Compensation $65k-$95k DOE
- Discretionary bonuses
For consideration, please forward your resume in confidence – or contact Jordan directly at [email protected] for further details.