- Preparation, management and rendering of FX requirement reports for all DCP Nigerian plants and African projects.
- Tracking all Letter of credit and direct payments processed for all plants and ensuring update of LCs register.
- Processing of Letter of credit establishment for plants and availing of Swift Telexes for the transactions.
- Processing of direct payment transmission for plant and availing of Swift Telexes for the transactions.
- Reconciliation of transactions in DCP various banks statement account by ensuring in-house booking of various tentative and successful bids transactions.
- Resolution of various issues relating to all forms of foreign payments with banks, DCP Nigerian plants, Audit, and Treasury Global trade department.
- Maintain RT200 Rebate Claim Register, file quarterly schedule and documentation to banks to ensure that due repaid are paid to Dangote Cement Plc.
- Review bank statements for debits in respect of LCs cost and Trade Line Charges and forward it to accounts for immediate posting.
- Supervise Proper and orderly filing by providing necessary documents to the Scanning Officer to enhance easy storage and retrieval.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other related discipline.
- 6 – 9 years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Treasury best practices, IFRS, and other applicable accounting standards.
- Basic knowledge of accounting packages and systems, including SAP.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good Organizational skills.
- Good data gathering, analysis and problem solving skills
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development