Job title: Truss Ugavi Limited Current Available Job Opportunity- Apply Now
Job description: Truss Ugavi is a Supply Chain Advisory Firm that provides solutions to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises as well as Large organizations towards ensuring end-to-end business growth and profitability by developing the capacity to implement supply chain strategies or strengthen business processes, identifying and recruiting talents, promoting a culture of cost accountability, and continuous process improvement, while driving partnership and collaborations to drive sustainable business growth. Our vision is to become a leading supply chain advisory firm, and to be the preferred choice for organizations across all industries, embodying efficiency, effectiveness and inventiveness in innovation needed for improved supply chain operations with a long-term goal of becoming a rating agency that vets business suitability to doing more business within the supply chain. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor – Plastics
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to fill the role of a Production Supervisor – Plastics, you will oversee the production process of plastic products, ensuring quality standards are met efficiently.
- While leading a team of production workers, you’ll collaborate across departments to achieve production targets.
- Plan, organize, and supervise the plastic production process to meet production targets and deadlines.
- Coordinate with the production planning team to ensure the availability of raw materials, equipment, and manpower.
- Coordinate with maintenance teams to ensure timely maintenance and repair of production equipment.
- Lead, motivate, and supervise a team of production workers, ensuring optimal performance and productivity.
- Provide guidance, training, and feedback to team members to improve their skills and performance.
- Conduct regular inspections and quality checks during the production process.
- Collaborate with the quality control team to address any quality issues or non-conformities.
- Investigate root causes of quality issues and implement corrective and preventive actions.
- Monitor and analyze quality data to identify trends and improve production processes.
- Implement and maintain relevant quality certifications and standards.
- Maintain accurate production records, including production reports, shift reports, and material consumption reports.
- Foster a culture of teamwork, collaboration, and continuous improvement within the production team.
- Monitor production operations to ensure compliance with quality standards, safety regulations, and standard operating procedures.
- Identify bottlenecks or inefficiencies in the production process and implement process improvements.
- Conduct regular inspections of the production area to ensure cleanliness, organization, and adherence to safety protocols.
- Conduct regular performance evaluations and identify training needs for team members.
- Resolve conflicts or issues within the team in a fair and timely manner.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels and manage employee schedules.
- Establish and enforce quality control procedures to ensure the production of plastic products that meet customer specifications and quality standards.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field (preferred).
- 4+ years experience as Production Supervisor in plastics manufacturing.
- Strong knowledge of plastic production and equipment.
- Problem-solving and data-driven decision-making.
- Safety regulations and enforcement ability.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Flexibility to work shifts and adapt to changing schedules.
- Familiarity with quality control in manufacturing.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Organizational and communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: using “Production Supervisor – Plastics” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 13th September, 2023.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam