Zero Hash is seeking an experienced VP of Product Management to lead the product organization and play a crucial role in setting product strategy, prioritizing features, and coordinating resources to ensure we deliver products that align with our vision, mission, and business goals.
The ideal candidate can translate our company vision into longer-term roadmaps, has excellent project management skills, is a problem solver, an excellent communicator, a leader, and is driven to optimize. You should have experience leading agile development efforts in a high-growth company or an emerging category.
If you are passionate about having a massive impact in a high-growth startup in one of the most exciting markets in decades, this role offers challenges and rewards in equal measure.
- Define and drive the product strategy and roadmap in alignment with the company’s overall strategic goals.
- Lead, mentor, and grow a high-performing team of Product Managers, fostering a culture of creativity, collaboration, and meticulous project management.
- Oversee all stages of the product life cycle, from conception through launch, and ensure continuous delivery of valuable solutions to our customers.
- Lead cross-functional teams, working closely with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and other departments to translate business needs into product requirements.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the cryptocurrency, payments, and overall financial infrastructure markets to inform our product strategy.
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog and roadmap, ensuring that resources are allocated effectively to deliver high-impact projects on time and on budget.
- Provide project management subject matter expertise and support for large and complex programs.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Product Management, with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
- Strong background in FinTech, payments, blockchain, or financial markets, with a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities in these sectors.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts with engineering teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to distill complex ideas into clear, concise, and actionable tasks.
- Demonstrated expertise in project management methodologies and tools, particularly Jira
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills – you can string together a SQL query
- Experience with testing/integrating to APIs
- Expertise in payments
- Experience at a banking-as-a-service, brokerage-as a service, payment-as-a-service business
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
We believe a happy, motivated, and healthy team is the best way to succeed. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums as well as a portion of spouse/children
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness Program
- Equity Ownership and Early Exercise
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Educational budget of $1000
- WFH stipend of $500
- WeWork All Access Membership
- Visa Sponsorship
About Zero Hash
Zero Hash is a crypto-as-a-service API that enables any platform to integrate digital assets natively into their customer experience quickly and easily (a matter of API endpoints). We power neo-banks, broker-dealers, and payment groups to offer digital asset trading and custody, crypto-backed rewards and round-ups programs, yield through staking and DeFi and NFTs.
Our thesis is very simple: every financial services firm will offer digital assets within the next 2 years and will do so through platforms such as Zero Hash. Zero Hash is defining the new FinTech vertical of crypto-as-a-service.
Clients include MoneyLion, Wirex, Deserve, MoonPay, Tastytrade. Backed by Point72 Ventures, NYCA, Bain Capital, Tastytrade.
The Zero Hash Culture
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence/Ownership – An ability to work autonomously. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas, and shape the work you do.
- Passion – We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. We want you to think big, be creative and make a difference every day.
- Collaborative – A good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers. Everything we do is a shared success and equally a shared failure – we talk in terms of “we” not “me”.
- Initiative – An ability and passion for learning and asking questions. We will champion you, challenge you and push you to achieve your best – and we expect you to do the same.
- Empathy – An ability to listen, respect, and understand your co-workers, customers, and everyone you interact with no matter how different they are to you.
- Adaptability – An ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
- Transparency – We believe that transparency is critical to empowering everyone to make the best decisions, both the company to its people and vice versa.
- Integrity – Integrity creates trust. As both an organization collectively and as individuals, it is our most valuable asset.
For candidates based in Colorado, please contact colorado-wages @zerohash.com to request compensation and benefits information regarding a particular role(s). Please include with you email the city you reside (or intend to reside in Colorado) and the title/link to the roles you’re interested in.