Job title: Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited Latest Job Vacancy
Job description: Wartsila is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2018, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5.2 billion with approximately 19,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- To handle all plant related administrative activities.
- Develop and follow through with employee related activities, Overtime scheduling, attendance, general issues and suggest areas of improvement.
- To analyse costs and make recommendations to the Contract Manager having a view of improvement to economic performance.
- To liaise with the PCM and logistic team on spare parts ordering, shipments and accurate deliveries at site to meet maintenance schedule requirements.
- Responsible for the acquisition of goods and services for the plant, generate reports as may be required by Contract manager.
- To plan and schedule vehicle and logistic movements for the plant as directed by the Contract Manager.
- Liaise with Store and Tools keeper for accurate handling of tools at site and other plant consumables.
- Coordinate site personnel travel, permits, & Visa requirements.
- To liaise with outsourced service providers for operational support in the areas of Services of O & M, Site services Supplier selections: Canteen services, Security, Housekeeping, vehicle leasing, material management and invoice activities for materials and services. Also to ensure services are provided efficiently and supplier evaluation is conducted for improvements.
- To optimize assets such as inventories, receivables, fixed assets etc. tied to the contract.
- Review plant pre-invoices for final invoicing.
- To handle any other plant related administrative activity as assigned by the site Contract Manager.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Business Administration, Management, Economics, or any Social related field
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in Admin including logistics related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, especially Excel and word.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in an engineering servicing firm is an advantage.
- Local resident in Nigeria.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam