Job title: Wealth Manager Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Job description: Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Wealth Manager’s role involves working with clients to help them make the right decisions with their accounts and explain the financial services on offer to them.
- The Wealth Manager is also expected to identify possible sales opportunities and generate new business for SIAML.
- A Wealth Manager should be accountable for exploring new business opportunities as well as expand opportunities with existing clients analyze and assess clients offshore and onshore banking and investment needs. Meet agreed team sales and income targets.
- Finally, Identify and manage business risks indicators for clients of Stanbic IBTC by ensuring that products and service offering are packaged and structured to minimize risk to protect the interest of both parties.
- Minimum of First Degree in related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of banking/investment experience with a preference for experience in Credit, Financial Advisory, Project & Structured Finance.
- Relevant postgraduate business qualification such as MBA, CFA and CFP is an advantage.