Job title: Web3 Sales Development Representative
Company: Chainlink Labs
Job description: This is a career-defining opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing company that is successfully implementing a vital piece of the world’s blockchain infrastructure that will power the digital agreements of the future. As our GTM SDR, you will play an essential role in identifying, qualifying, nurturing, and supporting the close of opportunities that drive the adoption of Chainlink technology offerings and increasing our go-to-market team’s metrics. You will work closely with our Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships teams to achieve this through various business development channels, including live events and asynchronous engagement. This role has a high degree of responsibility as the first point of contact for protocols looking to power their projects and smart contracts with real-world data and events.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Increase the addressable market for Chainlink product adoption by developing scalable processes to increase the flow of leads into our business development teams through the event and research-based approaches
- Leverage SFDC to maintain well-organized, up-to-date, and accurate records of event management, lead engagement, and qualification activity
- Be able to lead initial conversations with prospects independently
- Achieve defined sales targets and other metrics related to the above
- Analyze conferences and other third-party events to prioritize our attendance and engagement strategy in conjunction with Marketing leadership
- Be accountable for managing event activity (and prioritized team member attendance) within a defined budget and be able to articulate the ROI/ impact to GTM of each event
- Formalise event-specific strategy and execution plans to maximize ROI / impact
- Scheduling and coordinating all aspects of in-person and virtual events, including preparatory team meetings, executive meetings, booth management, side events, and bespoke strategies
- Project manage the Chainlink’s own premier conference event of the year – SmartCon
- Effectively research using tools such as Twitter, Discord, Google, ChatGPT, LinkedIn, and data verification resources to surface high-potential leads
- Drive prospecting and sales efforts by identifying, qualifying, and contacting potential customers at scale
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and organizational skills
- Passion and understanding of the blockchain industry
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a rich history of perseverance towards the achievement of goals
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and within novel areas of ambiguity
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the . Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations-from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy-to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.